Most humorously annoying way you've taken out a boss?

Started by Zygrograxgra, 2012 May 07, 19:00:44

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ombranox

Ulysses, in Fallout New Vegas. I tried actually fighting him head on about thirty times, he killed me easily every time. So I gave up for a while, did the other Expansions, gained about ten levels. I then got an Anti-Materiel rifle, crouched in the entrance to the Temple, and shot him in the head. He went down in one hit.

Blues-Music

1.Oblivion beat mankar cameron ,but he glitched ,and healed then the walls fell because he died once guess who fell under the walls?
2.Legend of zelda skyward sword Fighting demise ,but it seems he is made out of metal because when he tried to absorb the lightning to the sword he fell ,and I used my final blow.
3.sonic 2 jump on eggmans head keep jumping he gets much damage then shoots you ,and while i jump it goes under me ,and I fall for the final hit.
4. skyrim beating a bandit boss from a quest he was really strong charging at me so I used some fireballs ,but he kept surviving ,but before he got to me he exploded randomly.
5. mario 64 beating bowser by throwing him down instead of on the bombs ,but he didn't come up again.

Go Up