PataPony!

Started by Book Smarts, 2013 Jan 10, 21:52:19

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Book Smarts

2013 Jan 10, 21:52:19 Last Edit: 2013 Jan 10, 22:08:24 by Book Smarts
Found this cool Patapon related pony game, it's addicting, and you can control an army of Pinkies  :D

Download in the description of the video

I didn't create this game, just found it :P

alexandas

cool, could i have a link i want to play a pony game
[CENTER][/CENTER]
I'm probably not here, but If I am, call me moon rabbits.
This is for you, guys: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=10581.msg878328#msg878328
:ajshifty::-3 (bloomberg)

Book Smarts

Quote from: alexandas on 2013 Jan 10, 22:06:20
cool, could i have a link i want to play a pony game

Updated the 1st post

alexandas

2013 Jan 10, 22:21:28 #3 Last Edit: 2013 Jan 10, 22:28:20 by alexandas
thanks
i dont get the instructions how do you play it?
[CENTER][/CENTER]
This is for you, guys: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=10581.msg878328#msg878328

Book Smarts

Quote from: alexandas on 2013 Jan 10, 22:21:28
thanks
i dont get the instructions how do you play it?

1.If you can't find a way to play the game...
2.Download the .rar file
3.Extract the files to an empty folder from the .rar file using an extractor
4.Open the folder that has the extracted files
5.Look for a jar file that's called "Binary" in the folder and click it
6.A box should show up with settings, do what you want and click start game
7.Enjoy!

If your having trouble playing the game...
It can be tricky to learn, but can be easy once you find the beat and rhythm. Pay attention to the number on the top right, if you missed the start of the count up to four, just wait until the four  and start the drum command.

alexandas

and of course it has errors so i can't do anything past pinkie sticking her head out :( what does i do?
[CENTER][/CENTER]

Book Smarts

Quote from: alexandas on 2013 Jan 11, 16:01:30
and of course it has errors so i can't do anything past pinkie sticking her head out :( what does i do?

Did you extract everything out of the zip file, and place it into a regular empty folder?

alexandas

2013 Jan 11, 19:50:52 #7 Last Edit: 2013 Jan 11, 20:21:41 by alexandas
I'm pretty sure of it
i think
i
think
edit: fixed it, but the game is impossible!
[CENTER][/CENTER]

Book Smarts

Quote from: alexandas on 2013 Jan 11, 19:50:52
I'm pretty sure of it
i think
i
think

It's all in the timing, wait for the number at the top right to hit 4 and when it's about to restart to one, start the drum command

Travius Trott

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2013 Jan 11, 22:42:50
I'm pretty sure of it
i think
i
think

It's all in the timing, wait for the number at the top right to hit 4 and when it's about to restart to one, start the drum command

Indeed, and then keeping the rhythm, rather hard when it comes to having to both defend and walk with the right timing.
But one does feel awesome when one manages to score with 6+ commands without any hitches, especially if one had to change command for some bits.

Oh, it would appear that I got some fancy title, Notable pony, now that's something that I had not expected to gain.
Thanks everypony, for this most brilliant thing.

alexandas

Quote from: Travius Trott on 2013 Jan 12, 11:45:45
Quote from: Book Smarts on 2013 Jan 11, 22:42:50
I'm pretty sure of it
i think
i
think

Indeed, and then keeping the rhythm, rather hard when it comes to having to both defend and walk with the right timing.
But one does feel awesome when one manages to score with 6+ commands without any hitches, especially if one had to change command for some bits.

I think it's funny how you talk all fancy and put awesome in the sentence.  Anyway i'll try some more, i didn't even get to the part when they walked :(  i suck at games.
[CENTER][/CENTER]

Travius Trott

Quote from: alexandas on 2013 Jan 12, 12:26:45
-quotesnip-

I think it's funny how you talk all fancy and put awesome in the sentence.  Anyway i'll try some more, i didn't even get to the part when they walked :(  i suck at games.

Oh, thanks mister, I try my best at being fancy with these words.
That aside, I honestly admit to that I did spend almost an hour getting quite frustrated that I could not get the beat right to start moving.

Oh, it would appear that I got some fancy title, Notable pony, now that's something that I had not expected to gain.
Thanks everypony, for this most brilliant thing.

Book Smarts

Quote from: Travius Trott on 2013 Jan 12, 12:53:42
Quote from: alexandas on 2013 Jan 12, 12:26:45
-quotesnip-

Oh, thanks mister, I try my best at being fancy with these words.
That aside, I honestly admit to that I did spend almost an hour getting quite frustrated that I could not get the beat right to start moving.

Once you get through that frustrating hour, the game is quite entertaining

Go Up