STRANDED (OOC Thread)

Started by Peace Keeper, 2015 Dec 16, 00:10:07

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Peace Keeper

Alright everybody. We are about to venture out on our adventure pretty soon, so that means I will like for every participating character that are asleep in the shelter or are part of the group to prepare for the adventures. Do what is necessary for your character's action so we can begin.

I know some of you probably don't have much time to RP often or not feeling the RP spirit you can have the option to automatically report your character awake and roll with the group. Your character will still be part of the group, but kinda like a necessary background group fill thing. I won't control your character but I will bring them along. You can return whenever you can and post your character's action or reaction when you feel the want to RP.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

LunarDusk

Oi...Im kinda inside one of the ruins soooo....

Until you control the layout in it I'll be lingering in there for a while....or go in the assumption he navigated through it when enough time has passed
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

waaaaaaah

Sketch is still by the water barrels. I'm not sure where everything else is in relation to that  :I
I AM FIRE AND WATER, EARTH AND SKY! I AM POWER INCARNATE! YOU SHALL KNEEL BEFORE ME AS A WORSHIPER WOULD PROSTRATE BEFORE HIS GOD!"
-Me

My OCs
Book Keeper - Sketch Art - Star Diver

PlatinumJoystick

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2016 Apr 11, 03:20:22
I know some of you probably don't have much time to RP often or not feeling the RP spirit you can have the option to automatically report your character awake and roll with the group. Your character will still be part of the group, but kinda like a necessary background group fill thing. I won't control your character but I will bring them along. You can return whenever you can and post your character's action or reaction when you feel the want to RP.

I would appreciate it, Peace. Again, for a third or fourth time, and I know apologies won't cut it all the time, but sorry for not being here, just life and being uninspired.
Hail to the Knights Of The Dawn.

Peace Keeper

Sorry for the wait, but here is a schematic of how the Jungle Temple rooms are arranged, along with traps and cautions

Hope this is a pretty neat one x3

The ruins at the center where the black hole is... that one is basically an outside ruins, no traps whatsoever. Kinda like a similar version of the Celtic Stone Circle, except not that big, smaller than that.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Julien999

How many ruins there is on that island?

Peace Keeper

I would say possible 8 for now. Each in every region of the island and each with a relic.

Julien999

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2016 Apr 21, 02:55:09
I would say possible 8 for now. Each in every region of the island and each with a relic.
Now you said this... I wonder in which ruins she is in...  o.O

Peace Keeper

2016 May 02, 00:07:12 #68 Last Edit: 2016 May 03, 22:44:33 by Peace Keeper
It is that time again, the roll call. It is a new month and it is time to see who are still here to RP. As before, I will call out everyone and will like a response that you still in the RP (whether on hiatus or not). Failure to respond by the deadline will automatically drop you from the RP. However if you still wish to RP and by any reasons you failed to respond by the deadline, we can try to cooperate and readmit you back.

The deadline to respond is May 9th  at 12 AM EST
--------------------------------
CLEAR     @Misty Fly
CLEAR     @Gamepaw
CLEAR     @PlatinumJoystick
CLEAR     @Julien999
CLEAR     @LunarDusk
@Rush of MLP
CLEAR     @Nameless Whirlwind
DROPPED OUT     @FakeSmile
CLEAR     @waaaaaaah

Julien999

Still alone in this unexplored ruin.

waaaaaaah

I AM FIRE AND WATER, EARTH AND SKY! I AM POWER INCARNATE! YOU SHALL KNEEL BEFORE ME AS A WORSHIPER WOULD PROSTRATE BEFORE HIS GOD!"
-Me

My OCs
Book Keeper - Sketch Art - Star Diver

Gamepaw

FakeSmile

I'm out. I'm too busy to be in multiple RPs.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

PlatinumJoystick

Might as well stick in, trying to build the courage to mount an oh so triumphant comeback to the roleplay section at the moment, though.
Hail to the Knights Of The Dawn.

Peace Keeper

Ah. Sorry to see you leave Fake, but I understand.

I thank you for participating in the RP. Take good care.

LunarDusk

"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Peace Keeper

2016 May 07, 21:05:00 #76 Last Edit: 2016 May 10, 03:00:28 by Peace Keeper
The deadline is upon us and we are now only missing 1 more

@Rush of MLP

Just a reminder you still have 3 more days before the deadline. Any response to the OOC or the RP will ensure your call. If no response is made, I will assume that you have dropped out.

If any case you weren't able to make it, I can try reinstating you back into the RP, just let me know.

Post Merge

Alright. The deadline is up. So i will have to drop out Rush of MLP. I thank you for participating. If you still wish to continue, just ask and i may reinstate you.

Peace Keeper

I has returned and finally finished achool. I will be returning to RPing tomorrow.

Also, yes this ruin is where the black hole was found. We will call this the Relic of Void.

Julien999

Using Game as a heavy rock to throw? Not a bad idea. The only downside is the wolf's health. Not good for him.
By the way, you two posted a lot and I am not sure who else were actually with you, Game and Marble right now. (Yes, I am talking about the other RPers' pony.)

Julien999

Facepalm...

It seems like that Misty Fly added more trap than you expect in this temple.

Go Up