[PRIVATE! DO NOT JOIN] The Cellist

Started by PinkiePieHugs, 2016 May 24, 01:27:03

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

PinkiePieHugs

"You should know, this curse only affects me. But don't worry, there's only a few of these beasts left. Loyal saw the last 3 darkness beasts, and struck through them  like a kabob.

Octavia and Loyal heard hooves thudding against the stairs. Vinyl came down into the living room.

Yo, what's with all the racket? I can't focus on my wubs if...I'm... she saw the darkness beasts vanish into nothingness. ...disctracted.

Peace Keeper

She noticed Vinyl coming down checking out the post battle.

Oh! Glad you weren't here to witness what just happened. It is like a nightmare! Oh, and um... this is Loyal Defender. Defender, this is Vinyl Scratch.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

PinkiePieHugs

Loyal walked up to Vinyl and held out a hoof. Pleasure to meet you, Miss Scratch.

Vinyl returned the hoofshake, and smiled, as she lifted her glasses up. Call me Vinyl. OR DJ PON-3. Whichever works for ya.

Peace Keeper

Well... now that this nightmare is over, we can finally return back to practicing. Sorry if we disturbed you Vinyl. Well... no more disruptions this time.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

PinkiePieHugs

Eventually, things retund to normal, Octavia returned to her cello,
and Loyal sat against the wall, looking at a locket he had pulled out. IT was the only thing he had left to remind him of his mother.

Peace Keeper

Octavia plays her cello, practicing some of her favorite charts she has created. The melody fills the entire room, giving a sense of class and relaxation.

PinkiePieHugs

Loyal allows the melody to fill his mind, eventually lulling him to sleep.

Peace Keeper

Octavia continues to practice her cello. In a bit, she now decides to try out new melodies. She does her best finding the proper notes, sometimes bringing up the incorrect notes, easily making her cringe hearing a nasty note. Little by little, she is making some progress making her own chart, a new melody is being produced from her mastery of music. She looks around and sees Loyal asleep.

He's asleep? That battle may have tired him out. It can't be my music can it? No way can my music be a good sleeping music.

She continues again with creating her new music, practicing and rearranging notes to make the proper melody.

PinkiePieHugs

Meanwhile, Loyal was rather unfortunate.

He had gotten himself stuck in a dream of darkness. He had been surrounded by darkness, and he was unable to fight it. His strength had been drained. He didn't realize what was happening on the outside. Octavia noticed his horn glowing dark.

Peace Keeper

Octavia started to get very worried by the darkening Loyal.

Loyal! Wake up! You are in danger!

PinkiePieHugs

Loyal moved for a moment, then shot up. GAH! Ahhh...thank you. I can't believe I forgot the second part of the curse: I can't allow myself to become vulnerable, otherwise....they'll take over my mind with darkness....I'll only be safe after 24 hours...those creatures make it hard to live my life."

Peace Keeper

*sign* Poor you. To think that wishing you an alicorn will be good, only to be nothing but bad luck. A burden to your life. Why have the ponies wished you to be an alicorn? I find it uncouth if they never thought about curses.

PinkiePieHugs

Well...it wasn't exactly THEM who cursed me. It was the darkness. And as of how I became what I am...let's say my parents died, leaving me to live alone. I lived by myself for three years. One night, a godly being came down, saying she saw how depressed and upset I was. She gave me a chance to be happy. I told her I wanted a way to protect others, so I could make up for how I couldn't protect my parents. She gave me the power of Unicorn, Pegasus, and Earth pony.

Peace Keeper

Ugh you lost me there. One... sorry of your parents. And second, what is this "godly figure"?

PinkiePieHugs

Promise you won't think I'm crazy if I tell you?

Peace Keeper

I thought you were crazy before. Now I do believe your story... I promise then.

PinkiePieHugs

Peace Keeper

Celestia!? She made you an alicorn? But... how is that so? Only those who are worthy like Princess Twilight become alicorns. Did she found you just as worthy?

PinkiePieHugs

Well...it's like I said: The reason I became an Alicorn....I wanted to help protect everypony, but I knew I wouldn't be able to simply help all three types. So I asked for the power of Unicorn, Pegasus, and Earth Pony. The Unicorn was to help protect and assist ponies with situations requiring magic, the Pegasus was for helping ponies in the sky, and Earth Pony was to be able to use good strength to help everypony... It might sound ridiculous, but she actually agreed. Thing is, I wasn't going to end up becoming a POWERFUL Alicorn, which I didn't mind. The magic you saw me use, I taught it to myself.

Loyal realized how crazy he must have sounded.

Please, don't think I'm crazy. I'm actually being quite honest...

Peace Keeper

I know how crazy a story like that sounds... but I do believe you. I just find myself confused hearing Celestia giving you alicorn magic without a proper exam. Twilight had taken years of lessons to graduate as the Princess of Friendship. I really admire you wanting to protect the ponies you love and care. I now see you may need ponies to help you with this darkness chasing you. Why are they chasing you? Is it because you are an alicorn?

Go Up