Winter Open Server Test Announcement! January 24th-26th!

Started by Ellowee, 2015 Jan 02, 23:49:38

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

_vinyl_Scratch_

Docta^Whoovian

Wasn't too recently but saw fury (the M4 Sherman with Brad Pitt) and its was pretty.... interesting  :o

goodponyplayer

Quote from: Docta^Whoovian on 2015 Jan 22, 20:04:03
Wasn't too recently but saw fury (the M4 Sherman with Brad Pitt) and its was pretty.... interesting  :o

Oh, i see... the last one that i saw was the mad max at the popcorn.... man, that was some good destruction :D
wonder what else we can talk about... :P
Quote from: _vinyl_Scratch_ on 2015 Jan 22, 20:00:45
waiting for the download page like

We all are, viny, we all are...
Okay, listen to me... focus on it. What do i mean by it, you ask? idunno, but just focus on it..... there, way better :P

Morphius

Quote from: francoglop1 on 2015 Jan 22, 19:02:36
http://www.refreshthis.com/refreshthis.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.legendsofequestria.com%2Fdownloads&min=0&sec=5

enjoy.

Is this the real download? All I see is an Amazon tab sticking out above. I'd thought I'd use the PS3 & download the game from there, but all it did was loop the page every 5 seconds, or is this a fake? o.O

Demented Rainboom

So anypony have a word on when the download is ready?  :P

_vinyl_Scratch_

Quote from: goodponyplayer on 2015 Jan 22, 20:09:47
Oh, i see... the last one that i saw was the mad max at the popcorn.... man, that was some good destruction :D
wonder what else we can talk about... :PWe all are, viny, we all are...

hehe the hype is real tho :) :P  ^-^

Post Merge

Gonna be Playing Legends of Equestria   <3 na jk imma be playing the hail out of it

goodponyplayer

Quote from: _vinyl_Scratch_ on 2015 Jan 22, 20:26:53
hehe the hype is real tho :) :P  ^-^

No... the hype is not real.... we have overcome the hype itself.... We became the Hype itself  o_O
Okay, listen to me... focus on it. What do i mean by it, you ask? idunno, but just focus on it..... there, way better :P

francoglop1

https://www.youtube.com/user/VinylScratchDjPony

gotta do something.

would play FTL: faster than light but my brony instinct says me to not lose a single second of focus in the downloads page

_vinyl_Scratch_

Quote from: goodponyplayer on 2015 Jan 22, 20:29:39
No... the hype is not real.... we have overcome the hype itself.... We became the Hype itself  o_O

Lol XD X3

Black Streak

goodponyplayer

Quote from: Black Streak on 2015 Jan 22, 20:43:00
Probably at 8:00 pm CST

I drank my coffee... cant even type correctly now ,but im ready for the moment to download it  ovO

francoglop1

Quote from: goodponyplayer on 2015 Jan 22, 20:48:19
I drank my coffee... cant even type correctly now ,but im ready for the moment to download it  ovO

im going to do some later, when the movie im seeing goes in propaganda ("the end of the times", great movie).

HidekiPena

going on 9:00 PM and still no DL...  D: HURRY UP!!!!

goodponyplayer

Quote from: francoglop1 on 2015 Jan 22, 20:53:47
im going to do some later, when the movie im seeing goes in propaganda ("the end of the times", great movie).

Hmm... the end of the times.. what is it about  :D?

Soniccrew128

when I go to the download page, their is no downloads. can somebody help?

SparklestheUnicorn337

Quote from: Soniccrew128 on 2015 Jan 22, 21:05:15

The game download isn't up yet.

Black Streak

2015 Jan 22, 21:06:21 #296 Last Edit: 2015 Jan 22, 21:11:42 by LaptopBrony
(Redacted)
Quote from: Soniccrew128 on 2015 Jan 22, 21:05:15
Ahh, we must wait for the moderators to slap it to the page.

Post Merge

Please don't smiley spam and watch your language

Morphius

You think that there may be a Winter Wrap Up event concurrently upon the upcoming open Winter Server?

Also, let there be a TARDIS. :P

goodponyplayer

Quote from: Morphius on 2015 Jan 22, 21:08:14
You think that there may be a Winter Wrap Up event concurrently upon the upcoming open Winter Server?

Also, let there be a TARDIS. :P

Hmm..thats quite interesting.... everypony dancing and typing the song (or singing, not sure if the game has voice chat or people uses raid or skype stuff like that. voice chat would break it in lags .-.)
Also...let there be aTARDIS that allow us to travel and discover when the game is getting released  :3

Black Streak

Go Up