Legends of Equestria is Now Recruiting!

Started by Ellowee, 2014 Aug 06, 01:51:02

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

CrazySaruki

Please can you add to the server? Thank You lol

Naura

Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

Naura

2015 May 24, 08:12:47 #183 Last Edit: 2015 May 24, 10:01:21 by Naura
Quote from: CrazySaruki on 2015 May 24, 07:33:58
Well I could play :D

They are currently working on the game, they are not even close to finished. No one can play at the moment, they do have OSW (open server weekends) for time to time, then you'll be able to play. All you need is an account to this site, and the lastest version of the game (that can be downloaded about 1 day before the OSW starts) and you'll be able to play on the date they have set. Stay tuned.

This is also the wrong thread for your question, if you read the FAQ you wouldn't need to ask. If you got more questions check it out before asking in random threads.
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

abdekrim

Just a question
You must send an email in which section to be able to help the script of the game (much like the "story mode" in case you have not understood)?

CrazySaruki

Quote from: Naura on 2015 May 24, 08:12:47
They are currently working on the game, they are not even close to finished. No one can play at the moment, they do have OSW (open server weekends) for time to time, then you'll be able to play. All you need is an account to this site, and the lastest version of the game (that can be downloaded about 1 day before the OSW starts) and you'll be able to play on the date they have set. Stay tuned.

This is also the wrong thread for your question, if you read the FAQ you wouldn't need to ask. If you got more questions check it out before asking in random threads.

ok , although I knew quite sorry

abdekrim

2015 May 26, 13:15:06 #186 Last Edit: 2015 May 29, 12:29:58 by abdekrim
Quote from: abdekrim on 2015 May 24, 09:54:36
Just a question
You must send an email in which section to be able to help the script of the game (much like the "story mode" in case you have not understood)?

Reply plz^^

And I have other question :
Even if I joined the team and all, could I play the game and have a guild and another? (in some game creators do not have the right to play [or at least do if they want])

Post Merge

Reply plz

Newera115

:o
Ok, so i want to apply for the Texturing part, but i want to work under someone. I am new, but apparently good at texturing, as i find it easy. However, my lack of experience, and lack of proof to show for my skill leads me to want to work under someone.

WILL WORK FOR TF2 METAL :3

abdekrim

Quote from: abdekrim on 2015 May 26, 13:15:06
Reply plz^^

And I have other question :
Even if I joined the team and all, could I play the game and have a guild and another? (in some game creators do not have the right to play [or at least do if they want])

Post Merge

Reply plz

Don't ignore plz

Pipkin

abdekrim, constantly posting "reply plz" and "don't ignore this" is considered spamming.  The team leads are busy right now and it may take a bit of time before a member of the team can respond to messages here.  Please be patient and refrain from making those unnecessary posts.  Thanks

abdekrim

Yes sorry I don't know
I just remind my question :
1-You must send an email in which section to be able to help the script of the game (much like the "story mode" in case you have not understood)?
2-Even if I joined the team and all, could I play the game and have a guild and another? (in some game creators do not have the right to play [or at least do if they want])

cheesegal001

Can you guys create griffonstone and make it so that griffons are playable?  :D

Pipkin

Griffons will not be a playable race

Mizuki

Quote from: abdekrim on 2015 Jun 08, 12:15:57
Yes sorry I don't know
I just remind my question :
1-You must send an email in which section to be able to help the script of the game (much like the "story mode" in case you have not understood)?
2-Even if I joined the team and all, could I play the game and have a guild and another? (in some game creators do not have the right to play [or at least do if they want])

I don't really understand either of these questions, but I'll try my best:

1- I'm pretty sure you'd have to e-mail Programming.
2- I think it's different for every department. iirc, moderators can't already be members of existing guilds. It might be the same in other departments, but honestly I'm not sure.

Hope that helps!

Not to be confused with Zukiuke

abdekrim

1- although I do not know much in programing?
2- It means I can or not? X3

RadiantShine

Quote from: abdekrim on 2015 Jun 11, 06:46:03
1- although I do not know much in programing?
If your really good you can.But you said you don't know much.Which tell them,you don't know much on programing.

abdekrim

no because I want just write the script with him

Mizuki

Quote from: abdekrim on 2015 Jun 11, 15:07:07
no because I want just write the script with him

Oh! You mean writing the story then? I thought you meant programming the story into the game.

We are not hiring any writers at this time. If we were, we would have said so in the original post. However, if any positions become available we will be sure to let you and everyone else know about it! ^-^

Quote from: abdekrim on 2015 Jun 11, 06:46:03

There is no specific answer because I don't know. Like I already said, it most likely depends on which team you're trying to join...like you would have to ask the head writer, but like I said, we're not hiring any writers right now.

If you're worried about the quality of our writing, rest assured our team of writers are very talented and passionate about what they do, so you can expect a great story with lots of fun and interesting characters sprinkled throughout :)

Not to be confused with Zukiuke

HerpyDooves

abdekrim

Quote from: Mizuki on 2015 Jun 12, 01:37:18
Oh! You mean writing the story then? I thought you meant programming the story into the game.

We are not hiring any writers at this time. If we were, we would have said so in the original post. However, if any positions become available we will be sure to let you and everyone else know about it! ^-^

There is no specific answer because I don't know. Like I already said, it most likely depends on which team you're trying to join...like you would have to ask the head writer, but like I said, we're not hiring any writers right now.

If you're worried about the quality of our writing, rest assured our team of writers are very talented and passionate about what they do, so you can expect a great story with lots of fun and interesting characters sprinkled throughout :)

very well thank you
I had not seen a script writer I should have known he was recruiting not over  X3
I fully trust in the team, I just wanted to "help" and to give my key

For the 2nd question, I do not think you understood

I want to join the team dévlopement as a 3D modeler and animator
But if I joined the team, I could create a guild in the game or would consider her as cheating (basically, one of the team developper cheating by creating guild because it will have more Member)
(understand? :D)

Go Up