A few nonworking quests I've found

Started by Xeuras, 2017 Sep 16, 20:28:24

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Xeuras

I don't know if the team is already aware of these, but it never hurts to upload some screenshots. The image link should explain everything. Here it is my dude.

Night Striker

2017 Sep 16, 21:18:50 #1 Last Edit: 2017 Sep 16, 21:25:14 by Night Striker
You should probably report it properly here.

Also looking at your screenshots, you seem to have that odd syndrome of not paying (close) attention to the dialogue of NPC quest givers.
In "Picking up the pieces", Thyme explicitly told you to buy an apple from the pony in front of the school. The other stuff, like I said, should probably be reported the correct way.

While I may not be part of LoE staff, I always try to help others who might have problems in LoE the best I can because I want others to share my enjoyment of the game. ^-^

Want to be in a herd? PM to get more details to join the NLR!

Galapagois

This forum area is intended for reporting suggestions & bugs to do with the site, not the game. All game suggestions and bugs should be reported using the system described here, and all requests for help should be directed to our support email address. This makes sure that we guarantee that the right people actually know about the problem, and can work on fixing it!
Head of LoE Public Relations, King of Support, and a nuisance!

Go Up