maximum player reached

Started by pfiutek1, 2017 Sep 10, 07:00:31

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

pfiutek1

On europe server, on american server cant create pony. nice start  :l

Appleflap

I keep running into this same issue. Managed to log in just once to Ameiricas, but no matter what server I pick I keep getting this error.

Failed to connect: maximum player count reached

I find it hard to believe your servers can't handle more than 130 people at once. Is this actually the case or is there some issue?

BorealBlizzard

Im getting the same problem.

Dark_Twilight

Making a post every couple of minutes aint gonna solve anything. There is at least 20+ posts about it in various places.

Appleflap

That's funny becaue I'm pretty sure I searched the forums and didn't encounter a single topic named "maximum player count reached", this being remotely the first.

If you have any actual information about the issue that would be a lot more helpful. Is it actually the maximum being reached, or is it a bug? Because I still have no idea.

pfiutek1

instead of redirecting to other server or room it just kick me out

Dark_Twilight

@Appleflap
You know... you do not have to be loged in on the forum in order to play. Just becouse there is ~100 members on the forum that does not mean there is only 100 people trying to play. As for 20+ people reporting well i could waste 5-10 min to send you a pm of posts in diffrent places complaining about full server if youre that interested.

Appleflap

Derp, I mistook "ping" for "player amount" for some reason. Already made me feel disappointed to think there were only 130 people playing, even more so that the servers couldn't handle that amount.

So it's actually full servers then and not a buggy error. Good to know.

Galapagois

This forum area is intended for reporting suggestions & bugs to do with the site, not the game. All game suggestions and bugs should be reported using the system described here, and all requests for help should be directed to our support email address. This makes sure that we guarantee that the right people actually know about the problem, and can work on fixing it!
Head of LoE Public Relations, King of Support, and a nuisance!

Go Up