Canterlot University (Jump-in!)

Started by ElectricAura, 2014 Oct 25, 01:07:52

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Jcfraven

'However, just like I have found a way to communicate, despite being born a mute, you can learn to express what you need to, despite the impossible feat it seems to be.

indigoEruption

Small grumble, he spins in his chair some. "Sure...I didn't really read a book to learn this stuff. I don't know. I might figure something out eventually. Mmh." He groaned some more, lazily spinning.

Jcfraven

'No matter how long the journey may be, an ending will come, you choose whether or not that becomes a good one, by the effort and perseverance you have. At the same time though, perhaps you shouldn't only focus on leaving, or you shall miss out.' She explains to him.

indigoEruption

"I feel homesick though. I miss home. I know home is 'where the heart is' and all that, but I want hands again. I want to feel freedom again. I just...I'm not having a lot of fun being a pony." He complained, shifting about to hug the back of his desk chair, legs dangling on that end as well.

Jcfraven

'While I know not the feeling of being away from home in a realm completely separate from it, I can understand about homesickness. I still miss my original home, despite the rather complicated nature of it all, but I cope with it because of who I have known and who I met. Perhaps you simply need someone to help you get your mind off of things for a bit, give you some excitement, some fun.' She suggests.

((Speaking of "fun and excitement", I'll be working for a pressure washing company soon, that'll be "great". But hey, I need money for actually learning the cello, don't I?))

indigoEruption

((I hope to get into a craft store soon! eue))

Miru stared at her with his dull purple eyes. Tears were beginning to prick his eyes. A small sniffle. "I came here with a few friends. I keep in contact with one of them through letters. He refuses to come here for himself, however. I miss him." He choked out the last three words, bawling like a child. He's just a big child at heart, ahaha. Maybe he'll take her up on her suggestion? Yes? Hopefully.

Jcfraven

Sonata gets up, painful as it is, and goes to hug him, hoofing him her next sentence: 'I can tell he means a lot to you. Would you like to go see him? Do you know where he is?'

indigoEruption

Miru's skin visibly pricked at the mare's touch, a faint look of fear in those eyes of his.  He wasn't comfortable around females, and still working on getting over his fear of them. "Yes, I wanna go see him, but I'm not allowed to." He warbled.

Jcfraven

She sensed his discomfort, and releases, an apologetic look upon her face. She writes out to him 'Not allowed? Why not, if I may inquire?'

indigoEruption

"He's a very busy man. I can't just visit him. Not yet. Not yet." He whispers, acting like this is top secret information. Spooked Fleece Pone.

Jcfraven

'You'd know it best, I suppose. I'd be willing to help get you to him whenever possible.' She replies to him, almost falling over from the now lack of support.

indigoEruption

Miru just. Gently nudged her back onto the bed. "He'd be angry if I brought someone with me. He's...Not as nice as me." He mumbled. Considering how Miru is practically a lemon, this really says how...'not friendly' this other person is.

Jcfraven

'I don't have to come with you if you choose, I simply meant I'd help get you to there.' She says, unlocking part of her case and pulling out a bag of bits, hoofing it to Ink/Miru.

indigoEruption

"I...Thank you, so much, Lunar." He peeped, accepting the gift and starting to cry again as a result of her kindness. "Are you sure about this?"

Jcfraven

She nods in affirmation. 'Better the bits go to what's more deserving of their usage.' She writes, smiling.

indigoEruption

Well now he feels guilty. But at the same time he can't give it up. Conflicting morals, aaah.

Jcfraven

'In any case, enough of that. Would it be possible to go grab a bite? I don't know this campus all that well.' She writes, her stomach starting to growl a tad.

indigoEruption

"Sssuuure. Yeah. No cello, though. We're leaving that here. And are you sure you can handle stairs right now?" He asked, brows furrowed again. His tears have stopped, leaving his right eye kinda pink. The left one? Unphased. Bleh.

Jcfraven

2015 Jun 29, 18:23:42 #1358 Last Edit: 2015 Jun 29, 18:27:04 by Jcfraven
'I'm aware that I'd need to leave that, though is it safe here?' She inquires, concerned. 'Also, I suppose so, I may need some assistance though.' She admits, writing on the same paper.

indigoEruption

"You can't carry it. But I can." And with that, the cello was snapped up into what seemed like a little book that was possibly a dictionary of some kind before sliding into...Nothing? Just bam. Gone. "There. And of course I will be assisting you in walking." He grunted. "I will help you go anywhere on campus."

Go Up