[PRIVATE! DO NOT JOIN] The Cellist

Started by PinkiePieHugs, 2016 May 24, 01:27:03

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

PinkiePieHugs

Mostly just sleeping, sleeping, and more sleeping. Believe me, that was one of the best choices I've made ever.

Peace Keeper

Believe me you never want it to be the last thing you do and never wake up for a long time. Well the best part is you are safe. Are you going back home or are you still wanting to visit us? You can still stay with us for as long as you need.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

PinkiePieHugs

For right now, I think staying with you seems like a better choice. Plus, I might need a break from protecting folks now and then until I can actually fight again. I really thank you for your kindness, Miss....um...you know, all this time, I don't think I got your name...did I?

Peace Keeper

You never have. Now that all this is over for now, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Octavia, and my friend here name is Vinyl Scratch. She sometimes go by the name of DJ Pon-3. *whispers* I still find that name a bit iffy.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

PinkiePieHugs

It's very nice to meet you both. I've known Octavia is famous for her glorious cellist skills, and that DJ PON-3 plays the HOTTEST music in Equestria. Seems I'm lucky I found and befriended those ponies. ....We ARE friends, right?

Peace Keeper

2016 May 27, 00:40:06 #85 Last Edit: 2016 May 27, 00:51:40 by Peace Keeper
Hmmhmm... well of course we are sir. I am quite flattered by your compliments. Well let's head back to our home. I am sure you will like my new song I just made back at home, and Vinyl may have  a surprise for you, too.

Just as before they leave, behind Vinyl, Octavia gives Loyal a light kiss.

PinkiePieHugs

Sounds good!

Vinyl put her two front hooves on Loyal's eyes. But nooo peeking till we get there....hehehe...

The three ponies began to head back towards OCtavia's home.

Meanwhile, in a faraway floating fortress....

Hmmmm....looks like our little prince survived the ambush of our minion..No matter. I'll just have to send another, but one much stronger and better than the last. CLEMENT! A pony in a dark hood came running into the room, only to trip.

(Evil master has a clumsy assistant cliche. *ding*)

Y-yes, master?

Tell our special little minion I've got a job for him....

R-right away, Master!

The pony, now known as Clement, took off running into another door leading into darkness...

Soon, Loyal, you'll be all mine...and I'll use your power to rule Equestria....hehehehehehe.....hahahahahahaa.....AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Back in Equestria, Loyal, Vinyl, and Tavi had just arrived. Tavi uncovered Loyal's eyes once they opened the door for a surprise.

Peace Keeper

Surprise Loyal

The house was decorated with a WELCOME BACK LOYAL sign and baloons and stuff.

We even have a song for you as well. Me and Vinyl took nearly the whole week making this for you. You ready Vinyl?

PinkiePieHugs

Peace Keeper

One... two... three... go!

DJ started the beats and Octavia began to play with the rhythm. It is a harmony not heard by anypony kind. It is a sound unique to anypony. Truly this has taken so much effort to produce.

After about 10 minutes of wonderous styles of music, it has finally ended. Octavia wipes her forhead in success and looks to Loyal.

So... how do you like that music? Hope you enjoyed it all.

PinkiePieHugs

All it takes is a look of astonish and amazement on Loyal's face to tell the ponies they did their job well.

Peace Keeper

I see you are speechless. Well... judging by that grin on that face I say we have done a job well done. She liked it Vinyl.

PinkiePieHugs

Hehe, ya see? I KNEW it would work!

Peace Keeper

Octavia decides to give Vinyl a high hoof, even though she isn't much of a fan of that. She looks to Loyal.

Now that our gift is given, how bout some cake. You want some cake? I am surprised Pinkie dropped by with a cake. That crazy pony is always prepared with cakes and parties, which definitely explains the decorations.

PinkiePieHugs

Sure, cake sounds good.

Octavia  lead Loyal into the kitchen.

Peace Keeper

Waiting in the kitchen is a huge cake fit for 10 ponies.

It is a welcome cake for you by a generous Pinkie. She may have overdid it with the cake, but if you feel very hungry I guess this cake would be enough. Hopefully you enjoy the cake.

PinkiePieHugs

There's not a single cake I wouldn't enjoy.

Peace Keeper

Ah perfect. Now... before we dig in, make sure to take a plate and fork before eating. Also remember to take a napkin to wipe your mouth to keep yourself clean.

PinkiePieHugs

Before Loyal could reply, sounds of snickering could be heard.

hehehehe...T-tavi...you just showed your formal side....to Loyal...

She proceeded to burst out laughing..

Peace Keeper

I can't help it Vinyl. I mean it would be nice to eat while keeping clean. I mean I already going to have to clean up all this decoration Pinkie left behind. I just don't want to lose any more cello time. I must keep practicing to be perfect.

Go Up