A rp with Pinkie Pie Logic

Started by Super sayian pony, 2015 Oct 02, 23:56:09

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Super sayian pony

Red's car zooms past peace at about the speed of a sonic boom

SCIENCE!!

Peace Keeper

Peace gets shocked at how fast his car goes.

Peace suddenly pops out a can of Rockstar Energy Drink (I prefer Rockstar over Monster)
After that drink, He starts getting jittery and YEEHAAW across the land. When he blasts forward, he creats a sonic boom of the Rockstar logo he leaves a trail of many ghostly Rockstar logos behind.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Super sayian pony

2015 Oct 03, 02:15:37 #22 Last Edit: 2015 Oct 03, 02:22:19 by Super sayian pony
"Ooh is that how you wanna play?"
Red pulls a bucket of lava out of thin air and pours it into the engine of his car and it makes a sonic boom leaving a trail of fire catching up to Peace

SCIENCE!!

Peace Keeper

Peace bends his back completely to avoid the flames. At the same time, his head hovers just above the ground.

Looks like ima need more Rockstar. Maker gimme another can.

From the other side of the screen, Peacemaker brings over a can of Rockstar while he sips his Monster. He tosses it at the TV and the can comes over to Peacekeeper. Peacekeeper drinks the can and gets the jitter again. In a boom, his body thrusts backwards again from the immense acceleration and starts catching up slowly to Red. As soon as he caught up to Red, he goes eye to eye and waves to him while having one hoof on an imaginary steering wheel.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Super sayian pony

Red pulls a barrel full of lava and pours it in the engine of the car and travels through time and comes back near canterlot then cruises into canterlot wearing a space helmet "Whoa."

SCIENCE!!

Peace Keeper

Peace, being next to Red in the car out of nowhere, knocks on his helmet and waves hi to him. He still in his Pony Kart position.

Super sayian pony

Red takes off the helmet
"Wow I just traveled through time... That was awesome!"

SCIENCE!!

Misty Fly

NAME: Marble Star
SPECIES: unicorn

Marble : yea...you 2 are toast...literary...*she takes out a toaster then jumps in a giant banana car that drives into ponyville*
Magic...

Super sayian pony

SCIENCE!!

Peace Keeper

*-Hi Misty, but we are in Canterlot lol
------------------------------
I know, cool right? Hehe want to race again?

He then sees another pony who happens to be in a banana car.
Looks like someone likes to race, too.

He hops out of Red's car and lands on his wheeled tail.

Misty Fly

Marble : bananas bananas! yeeeeeeha time turn on the toast power! *she presses a button and suddenly the banana car starts flying with toast wings*
Magic...

Super sayian pony

"Note to self: Don't put a barrel of lava in my flame car."
Red revs the engine anyway ready to race

SCIENCE!!

Misty Fly

Marble : time to head home! *she turns the car and flies to canterlot*
Magic...

Peace Keeper

*- @Misty Fly : We are already at canterlot
----------------------------------------

Lets get ready to roll.

He moves his hind hoof as if he is reving his engine as well. The sound from his tail has changed to a deeper tone.
Time for some great fun now.

Super sayian pony

SCIENCE!!

Peace Keeper

Want it anything goes? Gonna break the dimension, but guess it'll be fun trying.

Misty Fly

Marble : look out! *She crashes into the ground* well atleast i made it
Magic...

Super sayian pony

"Ha lets go!"
Red zooms past peace wings extending from the car speeding like a jet

SCIENCE!!

Peace Keeper

Woah.

He sees a flying banana car slam onto the ground and sees the pony unharmed.

Hehe you alright? You didn't split, right? lol

Misty Fly

*Marble takes out the toaster*
Marble : i.m toast...probably i wonder where can i get a new one
Magic...

Go Up