[Herd] Evershade Crusaders

Started by Lost Solstice, 2014 Apr 19, 23:48:28

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Peace Keeper

Glad you like to join GildedArrow. Welcome!

Well... I know I am awfully late posting this, but I like to say thanks to all of you. It has been fun and sure wish to play with all of ya again in the next OSW.

I have been thinking about this. Since we are now nearly approaching the 1-year anniversary of the founding of the Evershade Crusaders in 3 months in April, and I have begun for this year to say thank you to everyone here in LoE, I wanted to make a gift for everyone that changed my life and made me happier in my life. Since the Evershade Crusaders are the first in my list of thanks, I decided to make an artwork of all of the crusaders to commemorate not just for the 1-year anniversary, but to thank every one of you. I will try all I can to research all of the crusader's OCs so I can go ahead and include you all, and hopefully I can get you all in it and get it done by that day. So again, I thank you all.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Lost Solstice

Quote from: GildedArrow on 2015 Jan 24, 21:58:46
I'm GildedArrow. ArcaniaWonder told me that I could join and to just reply on the forum... there for I'm doing just that. I'm excited to join and looking forward to it  :D

Welcome to the herd Gilded Arrow, are you a Earth Pony, a Pegasus Pony, or a Unicorn Pony? This is so that I may add you to the herd roster here on the forums ^_^
Never let the light fade from your eyes lest your path stray from being straight and true.

Chack

I just noticed that my name is put there twice on the members tab.
Chacka Lackin was just my pony name in game, just to clear up any confusion.
Wait for it...

Jabbeh

oh wow i haven't been on here in awhile sorry!! i have had multiple problems with school, my computer, family, ect so i haven't had the chance to join in open server weekends.. but i'll be sure to be on the 20-21st.  :nod: -Shadow Wing

Peace Keeper

Quote from: Jabbeh on 2015 Feb 16, 20:29:40
oh wow i haven't been on here in awhile sorry!! i have had multiple problems with school, my computer, family, ect so i haven't had the chance to join in open server weekends.. but i'll be sure to be on the 20-21st.  :nod: -Shadow Wing

We understand. Great to know you caught the news of the next Open Server. Hope to see you there.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Peace Keeper

Attention all crusaders!

There is another OSW coming around the corner on April 10th. Time to gear up on another adventure with ya guys. I hope to see ya guys again on that day.

Lost Solstice

Master post has been updated with the rules of the herd! Please read them before joining!
Never let the light fade from your eyes lest your path stray from being straight and true.

Naura

Oh, you have to be thirteen to sign up now? Was that rule there before? (It won't affect me, I'm just curious)
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

Lost Solstice

Quote from: Naura on 2015 Apr 01, 09:22:57
Oh, you have to be thirteen to sign up now? Was that rule there before? (It won't affect me, I'm just curious)

It's actually a rule set by the game devs. Players must be 13 and older to even play LoE so we will reinforce it in our herd as well.

Naura

2015 Apr 01, 11:52:01 #69 Last Edit: 2015 Apr 01, 11:53:47 by Naura
Aha, I was unaware of that, oh well, I better not tell my little sister about the upcoming OSW :c
Anyways, what ponies will be present this time? And when/where do we meet up?
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

Peace Keeper

Hmm... excellent question.

I know for sure I will be there. Not sure if there will be some absent ones. As for the server, our home server is Levade. Funny last OSW didn't had Levade, but Eqquis was just as good.

So what I think can work is like this: If Levade is not on the list, the next could be Eqquis. If neither... eh we panic? We will try updating really quick if neither server name exists and we find a new server

For location in the map, we can discuss it for now.
We can go meet up in the Ponyville Library or SCC. Anyone can pitch in on a meeting location.

I be glad to meet you all in the game.

Staffen

I've completely forgot to join the herd on the forum.  :P
Anyways,
OC name: Staffenhoof (short,  Staffen)
OC age: 16
OC race: pegasus
OC gender: stallion
OC talent: being good at healing
Reason: as I said in the group chat, I would like to join the herd because i really like how the group is organised and stuff. ^-^
Never trust a doctor who likes apples.

Naura

Equus and Griffonia are the only two who are going at the moment, which one is the best to meet up on?

Icebloom

Oh oh oh! Can i join? Theres my OC information beloooow~

OC Name: Icebloom
OC Age: 14
OC Race: Pegasus
OC Gender: Mare/Female
OC Talent: Writing
Reason: She's a talented journalist,inspired by her grandmother who died,now she's fullfiling (how do i write this)
her grandmother's dreams :3

(Why the download takes so many time,urgh.)

Peace Keeper

Hello FloraFlashFly. Glad you like to join. Welcome!

As for the servers, Equus will be our main server for this OSW.

Icebloom

Alright! Buut..

Everyone is getting the same screen ''LoE.exe stoped working''

Seems to be with everyone,and the most fair thing is a extra day (the whole monday) since about 80% of the people can't get in.

Also seems like we can't play today :cc

Peace Keeper

Really? Hmm I sometimes have that problem. Usually it happens to me when I try going through portals to other levels it crashes. Upon coming back in, you spawn on the level you want to enter.

A lot has that problem so you pretty much have to exit and enter the game over and over, which is frustrating.

Icebloom

Yeah,mine is the 32bit windows version and Natfoth is uploading the one without any crashes. I'm looking foward for tomorrow though!

Jabbeh

I'll be joining in this weekend as well!!

Icebloom

Go Up