Food Festival - Eating Contest (Sign-Up)

Started by Gamepad, 2015 Jun 24, 15:22:35

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

HowTea

HowTea didn't know what to say. He wanted the best for his plants, but he was too scared of the future.

What would I do, if I knew my faith? Would I be able to prevent it? Or would IT find a different way? What would anyone do, if they knew their fate? I think they would all just sit, waiting for it to happen, but since they would JUST wait, the fate would alter itself. Can this happen to me? Would I just sit and wait for my fate to happen? Can fate change itself? Maybe it's better to not know it so detaily...

HowTea wasn't blushing anymore. He reached for a bit in his saddle bag and put it on the table.

"Thank you, miss! I think I should be getting in the way of my fate," he said and smiled excitedly, "But what you did right here, right now, WAS AMAZING! Maybe it was coffee, and I fainted from it, but what you did right here was just so- I mean, um, OH MY GOSH!"

HowTea calmed himself and looked mare in the eyes.

"I'm sorry. Anyway, I don't remember if I told you my name. My name is HowTea, but people call me Tea. What's your name?"

For Chat-O-Landia!

FakeSmile

The mare stared blankly at the stallion; a bit surprised by his energy. She saw his energy being optimism which was uncommon during her readings. The bits, his eye contact and his optimism made her feel.... uneasy. She wasn't really sure how to respond to him so she looked down at the table. Quickly, she placed the figures back into the box and slide the box into her saddle bag. As she ran her hoof through her mane she mumbled,
Weird stallion... Whatever, just stay positive I guess...
Oh I... Just call me Pre. Like, you keep the cup...
It reminds ya' of ya' fortune and... Its cool.

She shoved the cup toward him and just sat there looking down at the table. Usually ponies beg her for help but this stallion was weird. She doesn't handle happy weird well so she hoped the stallion would leave soon.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

HowTea

HowTea got up and took the cup.

"Okay, thank you again, Pre. I surely will recommend this tent to everyone!" he said,
"I need to get back to my stall now, sooo, see you later?" HowTea smiled and left the tent, making his way back to his stall.

For Chat-O-Landia!

FakeSmile

Pre, which is short for Predestine, sat with a blank stare as she watch her costumer walk out without a deal being made. The feeling of defeat rush through her as she sat in silence. Once the stallion left she flipped her table in rage.
NO! Dis is NOT how all DIS happens!?
HEY, Whats da big idea?!

Predestine started throw punches at the air as if she was fighting somepony. With each aggressive punch she said,
Why even both bringin' up da solution?!
HE DIDN'T EVEN ASK! ....
NO! I CANT FORCE STUFF LIKE DIS
ON PONIES!? YA' SUPPOSE TO SCARE
DEM INTO A DEAL! ALL YA' DID WAS-

Predestine was pushed back with a great force by an unseen specter. As she laid on the ground she started to mumble to her self.
. . .
I suppose he will...
But I don' like waitin'...
. . .
Whatever, dis better
be worth it.

Predestine then shot back up to her feet. She dusted herself off as if nothing ever happened. Casually she flipped over her table and return to her position. Angier filled her eyes as she grinded her teeth.
If dat pony thinks my fortune tellin' is worth his mortal currency...
Then he got another thin' comin'.
. . .
NEXT

🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

HowTea

HowTea felt a little shiver after he trotted back to his tent. Everything was there.
He took down the sign and waited for customers.

"She was nice, kind of." he talked to himself.

He still didn't believe what he saw minutes ago. It was like a thing from fairy tale.

HowTea took his herb book and started reading in it...

For Chat-O-Landia!

Go Up