Downloading/update issue, please help!

Started by EmiPony, 2016 Jul 29, 22:55:02

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

EmiPony

I really didn't know what to call my problem title wise...But hopefully post wise I can explain what the problem is...The problem really isn't so much in the downloading...As it is the updating, along with my computer...For whatever stupid reason, my computer feels it needs to ask permission for EVERY. SINGLE. UPDATE FILE! >:O And it's driving me nuts! DD:

I took a screenshot of the exact issue I'm talking about, but I can't figure out how to put the image in my post! So if someone could explain to me how to do that, that would be a big help. :nod:

Anyway, the game has currently downloaded 17/119 updates or something like that...But the annoying part is...It won't update unless I give my computer the okay to let every single file through! I mean, I don't mind letting the game download the updates it needs..But I don't want to sit here and okay every single file that has to be downloaded either! What should I do?! :'(

PS: I also considered maybe my anti virus could be preventing it from downloading the files all at once...But I'm not really sure that's the issue either..Anyway, please help!   

Go Up