Announcing Release!

Started by Ellowee, 2016 Jul 10, 21:25:12

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Ewind

Hi! Do you know? I put LOE on the server again to tell the news to my pony friends, they are very happy to be able to re play LOE!! :D
XD

kaylyn

2016 Jul 19, 08:49:08 #102 Last Edit: 2016 Jul 19, 09:32:28 by kaylyn
YAY!   :D

This youtube link was my exact reaction to this news !
  :3
Wonderful news!

Let us hope that LoE has worked out the teleport crashing/logging out issue this time, or very soon.

Post Merge

after a few deep breaths i am over the excitement of that news, i had a few thoughts. ( strange, but true )
Firstly, how do we get everyone of pokemon go to log into the game when its up? ovO
secondly, if we do this, will everyone rush to get in here and lockup or crash the servers? O:
thirdly, i think its time i stopped worrying about all these thoughts! lol

HerpyDooves

Quote from: kaylyn on 2016 Jul 19, 08:49:08

Wonderful news!

Let us hope that LoE has worked out the teleport crashing/logging out issue this time, or very soon.

Post Merge

after a few deep breaths i am over the excitement of that news, i had a few thoughts. ( strange, but true )
Firstly, how do we get everyone of pokemon go to log into the game when its up? ovO
secondly, if we do this, will everyone rush to get in here and lockup or crash the servers? O:

It really is exciting, isn't it? The feeling is mutual ovO

Thunder Spin

Quote from: kaylyn on 2016 Jul 19, 08:49:08

Wonderful news!

Post Merge

I think that, everybody who will play it for the very first time will rush to get in. I hope there will be more servers anivaliable, so everypony can join! :)

OtakuMegane

Quote from: solarflare13 on 2016 Jul 15, 21:25:53
YAAY! :) I've been waiting a really long time for this and I've love to be friends with every-one X3
This might be a bit of a silly question, but does anypony know if this will work on a Mac? All the videos I've seen on youtube have only been for the PC ono
Otherwise, I am SOO EXCITED!!! <3

Yes, it does and will work on Mac. I've used it on OS X for several past OSEs. Windows simply tends to be the majority of users.
I'm an adult. I do what I want.

Sprinkle_Icing

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssss
I think we've all been waiting for this!  :D
<br />"A cake a day keeps the doctor away, but it doesn't keep the dentist away!"<br />Skype: Sprinkle.Icing<br />Imgur Album: http://imgur.com/a/OQGM7<br />Latest Spa party: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=16006.0

EmiPony

Oh my gosh! Woo!!! This IS exciting! I can hardly wait! :D

sks316

Quote from: Ellowee on 2016 Jul 10, 21:25:12
Hi, everypony!

In October of 2015 we announced that Legends of Equestria was entering alpha, and since that time our dedicated team has been working extremely hard to bring our vision of Equestria to you. It's been a long road, and you've been nothing but patient and supportive of us, so it is with our extreme pleasure that this year at BronyCon, we made an exciting announcement:

This December, Legends of Equestria will begin opening its servers starting with a limited access release!

What does that mean? Well, allow us to explain! In the coming weeks, we will be opening applications to the public to join us this December in playing Legends of Equestria. But not just for a weekend - when you enter Equestria this December it will be for good!

I hope you're as excited as we are about this announcement, so excited in fact that we're celebrating with one more Open Server Event! Join us Friday, July 29th to Sunday, July 31st and help us to commemorate this awesome milestone by having one more Sugarcane Corner party before we open our doors for good!

Stay tuned in for more information on how to apply to the Limited Access Release, as well as the upcoming Open Server Event. These are exciting times and we can't wait to share them with all of you!

Well, two great things happen this weekend! Mario Kart CTGP-R releases it's Time Trial update(Gonna try to win a Wii) AND LoE opens it's servers! But a Limited access release?
The hype just exploded....
But, Ellowee, do you think the servers can handle it?

zzz5456ziq

I hope I can get some friends in LOE open server time
learning English

solarflare13

2016 Jul 22, 05:42:33 #110 Last Edit: 2016 Jul 22, 05:47:08 by solarflare13
I don't mean to bother any-pony by saying this and this might be a bit too early to ask this kind of question, but does anyone know what are the requirements in order to play Legends of Equestria? :)
I have a video showing the requirements from the last open server weekend

(pause at 0:33 on the video) and I'd like to know if the requirements have changed (because of the new update) or if they are still the same.Thanks  <3

Jcfraven

Quote from: solarflare13 on 2016 Jul 22, 05:42:33
I don't mean to bother any-pony by saying this and this might be a bit too early to ask this kind of question, but does anyone know what are the requirements in order to play Legends of Equestria? :)
I have a video showing the requirements from the last open server weekend

(pause at 0:33 on the video) and I'd like to know if the requirements have changed (because of the new update) or if they are still the same.Thanks  <3

All I know is that I was able to play it on an HP Chromebook 14(i think there's a newer model now, if so, I mean the older one). It lagged, but it ran. That's as low of specifications as I know runs the game.

Powerless Blade

The 29th can't come fast enough! O:
We are all stories in the end, just make it a good one, eh? - The Doctor

White Pony

Question -- Will the game open up for play at the usual time, as done from previous OSWs?  At 00:01am EST on Friday?

Featherdust418

Quote from: White Pony on 2016 Jul 23, 05:54:21
Question -- Will the game open up for play at the usual time, as done from previous OSWs?  At 00:01am EST on Friday?

I was curious about this also, or well- more about if you would have a countdown timer like you've had in the past. Then everypony would be able to keep an eye on it, and know exactly the moment the game starts! ^-^

Thrasher Dash

Quote from: Featherdust418 on 2016 Jul 24, 00:25:41
I was curious about this also, or well- more about if you would have a countdown timer like you've had in the past. Then everypony would be able to keep an eye on it, and know exactly the moment the game starts! ^-^

Theres a countdown on the Legends of Equestria wiki  :D
If you see Princess Twilight (Unicorn) or Thrasher Dash (Pegasus) that's me!

snitch567

will updates still happen after release ?

BludSpammd

Quote from: snitch567 on 2016 Jul 24, 13:28:28

Of course we will.
There is the potential of expanding the world three times as large of what it is right now.
We have a lot of places and functionality planned that has not yet been fully implemented.

MMTfan1

I can't wait for the game to finally come out!

Thunder Spin

Quote from: snitch567 on 2016 Jul 24, 13:28:28

Of course there are going to be uptades! Listen to what BlubSpammd sayed ^-^ . Then we are all going to party about the december Open Servers and fot the new game uptades :D

Go Up