Button's Adventures.

Started by Rissian, 2013 Aug 13, 16:42:50

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Rissian

So far I'm loving this fan animation. It's great.  :3

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

I can't wait for more episodes anyone else keeping a close eye on this series. I'm really wishing it was official.  ovO

Teal Turken

McSleuthburger

Ye-olde ex mod
You've just been McSleuthburgered!

Book Smarts

FlameandIce

I love this video.....
but I can't get over the fact that Button is voiced by Jaden Yuki :3
now let's all agree to never be creative again thank you Sugercup
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=8674.msg666435#new
RP idea give me feedback

Cotton Ball

[move][/move]
Don't be a salad, be the best broccoli you could ever be.

Nala Valor

A lot of things about it makes me think was really bad... Don't know what. Maybe it is the fact that he 'sorta' knows his talent but doesn't have is cutie mark. Maybe it's just the fact that its just my inner hipster talking. Indont know I just don't like it. :l

phirenor

Good thing nopony mentioned Mutton's videos.
Oh, wait. I did. lol

TrueCianide

QuoteGood thing nopony mentioned Mutton's videos.
Oh, wait. I did.  lol

Griffon

One of the best fan videos I have seen.

I remember seeing the introduction at Galacon last year.
Princess Celestia: Ah, Philomena, my pet. You're awake.

Mumble

Boo, I can't watch that! Says it's private!   ono

blobking156

Quote from: Mumble on 2014 Jun 16, 20:30:50

Well, Sadly, the creator did get a cease and desist order from Hasbro.
Frankly,i think copyrights should affect something only if it's making money, but i understand Hasbro not wanting people to use their property. People are just like that.

Mumble

Quote from: blobking156 on 2014 Jun 17, 20:31:16
Quote from: Mumble on 2014 Jun 16, 20:30:50

Well, Sadly, the creator did get a cease and desist order from Hasbro.
Frankly,i think copyrights should affect something only if it's making money, but i understand Hasbro not wanting people to use their property. People are just like that.

Aww. As long as it's not offensive, I think they should embrace the community trying to do something creative with their franchise!  <3

Kirru

I have to agree with the last two posts, I love this little guy and wish they would instead add him to the show! The fact that fans are deciding to extend upon what's already been written and even add something that could be a great addition instead of hush it down and shun it... The Brony Community is so huge by now I don't see why not :o

I mean we know so little about some of the ponies and I've seen tons about people writing their own backstories for those unnamed ponies in the background, idk I just think they could really improve by accepting ponies like Button!
White Pegasus with a baby or robins egg blue/white mane/tail. Long, not short. and ehhh 20% cooler than Rainbow Dash :P If any would like to give a shot at donating art for me? :D :D

popia18

So, did sweetie belle like that date with button?  lol

Bro1997

2014 Aug 02, 23:53:14 #16 Last Edit: 2014 Aug 02, 23:58:33 by Bro1997
In my honest opinion, it did look like it was from the actual show MLP:FIM which is copyrighted property of DHX, Hasbro, and to an extent Discovery Communications which owns The Hub partially. Hasbro was probably concerned that fan made animation this good could create a large, negative impact on their sales and would've even got into trouble by the FCC for not following copyrighted laws and regulations. Viacom is the same way which is the reason for the lack of episodes of shows they own on YouTube and for issues like the whole Netflix deal in which shows like SpongeBob were taken off because of issues between both companies. Viacom and Hasbro both are kind of taking this whole copyright deal to the next level, but to prevent any issues from the federal government and for the protection of their companies they have to send out CADs and block anything on the internet that would prove hurtful to their sales. It's kind of a big issue if you think about it. Even some of the old MLP cartoons are block by Hasbro including episodes of the 1986 TV series MLP n Friends.

Post Merge

Quote from: Kirru on 2014 Jun 27, 19:35:35
I have to agree with the last two posts, I love this little guy and wish they would instead add him to the show! The fact that fans are deciding to extend upon what's already been written and even add something that could be a great addition instead of hush it down and shun it... The Brony Community is so huge by now I don't see why not :o

I mean we know so little about some of the ponies and I've seen tons about people writing their own backstories for those unnamed ponies in the background, idk I just think they could really improve by accepting ponies like Button!

The 100th episode of the show which will be part of Season 5 BTW is going to be an special episode about the background ponies. If we are lucky enough, Button Mash and Derpy Hooves will be in that episode. I sure hope at least Derpy makes an appearance. She is so cute by her clumsy nature and the way her eyes look.

Post Merge

Quote from: popia18 on 2014 Jul 04, 14:23:47
So, did sweetie belle like that date with button?  lol

I don't think she was really dating Button. Just hanging out as typical friends.

Go Up