Hello

Started by Frisktaker, 2018 Oct 27, 15:53:40

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Frisktaker

Hello, I am Frisktaker, and I have just discovered this game and made my first character before stopping to make this post. Probably gonna make one of each type of character, heh. Went with Unicorn first because magic is fun.

Not sure what to expect, but I hope it's fun.

Noodle Script

Hello and welcome!

It's funny: In that regard, I'm exactly like you:

I also plan to make one of each and my first character is also a unicorn. I like to play magicians in role playing games, because I'm bad at physical violence and think magic is cool.

I have one character so far, it's Scatty Clockwork.

Maybe we'll meet some time in the game.

Frisktaker

Neat. I figured Unicorn would be the most fun. You can't go wrong with magic.
That is an interesting name. Just got to Evershade.

Noodle Script

Which name do you mean? Noodle Script or Scatty Clockwork? I can explain both.

I haven't really figured out how to fight in this game or I'm just not quick enough. Anyway, going to Evershade usually just means I'll faint. I don't want to scare you. Maybe it's just me being bad at combat and it will work out fine for you.

If you went to Evershade for a quest at the beginning, that's okay. It'll probably won't be too difficult for you.

Frisktaker

Well, I am out of Everfree now. I did find that locking on to the enemies helped. At any rate, it is late, but maybe tomorrow, you might bump into a pony named Jet Star. Well, if you're in Amareica.

And I was referring to the second name.

Noodle Script

Sorry for replying so late.

Thank you for your advice.

If I remember correctly, you lock on enemies using Tab. And then spam Ground Pound?

If you usually log into the Amareica server, we will unfortunately not see each other very often, because I'm from Germany and therefore usually log into the Europonia server, but I might log into the Amareica server and see if I can find you.

Here is the story how I came up with the name Scatty Clockwork:
I thought about my pony being the kind that bumps into you because it looked into the book it was reading instead of the road ahead and that was absent-minded and thinking about other things than those that are there right now. I thought "Scatterbrained" is not a name and looked for synonyms and found Scatty. I came up with the surname Clockwork because I just thought of the brain as a big machine and have seen turning gears as a symbol for thinking/processing. I wanted my pony to be the brainy type, so I came up with that name.

But things should turn out very differently: A name that has something to do with delivery would be much more appropriate, since carrying packages and messages for NPC ponies was what what I ended up doing the most.

Go Up