Maybe
2 (18.2%)
Other. (Comment)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Go Down

Gamepad

2016 Mar 17, 20:58:56 Last Edit: 2016 Mar 17, 21:01:28 by Gamepaw
I'm suggesting to re-add the emote limit, say 3 emotes per chat line. People just spam them endlessly and when there is no mods, is kinda just deal with it until someone shows up.

See how annoying that is.

I know a lot of people don't go on the chat, but those that do find this really annoying. Specially when, not saying all but, a lot of the new accounts instantly just go into chat, ask about the game then spam endlessly.

Maybe also add a character limit to be a lot lower. I believe the current is about 1024 characters. Would suggest something closer to say a Twitter post but a bit higher. 256 characters.

Sweet Brew

Yes! Re-add the limit!
The best moderators are the automated ones because then the real pone mods can have more fun and derp and don't have to always be on...
...I worded that poorly, but you get my drift...
I blame my cold. :nod:

HerpyDooves

I strongly agree. There are so many people doing this that it can't be actively monitored. No disrespect to the mods who try and keep this forum clean and in order, but they can't be everywhere all the time, even in chat.

LunarDusk

"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Pipkin

I'm looking into an answer for this, but my thought is, if it was easy to do, we would have done it already.

If there is an option we can use, i'm sure we'll implement it.

Gamepad

It has been implemented before. I remember it. Then Perry or the Admins decided to turn off the chat and we had to fight to get it back.

Which deleted all the stuff that was done on the chat. So, it is possible.

Pipkin

I know that, but it wasn't re-added when the chat was reinstalled.  As I said, i'm looking into it, but there likely is a reason why it's not implemented this time.

Tekner

This is an issue we are aware of and we are looking into options to either prevent this or fascilitate moderators' abilities to respond to these situations and take action accordingly. Since this is on our internal list of things to work on, I am closing this thread to further discussion. We'll let you guys know if anything changes that you need to be made aware of.

Go Up