Funniest thing that's gone through your head/you've said during a class.

Started by SapphirePony, 2012 Aug 31, 19:06:26

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

AAA13

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Sep 19, 23:48:30
Quote from: AAA13 on 2012 Sep 19, 23:41:01
Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2012 Sep 19, 16:20:51
I brought in a cake. They gave me bonus points on a test O3O
Thank you Madness for this useful tip on how to up our grades. ovO

On-topic-ness: During english, we were watching a movie about this dude who eats only Maccers for 30 days.
The teacher stopped the movie and I started thinking about ponies...
Then the teacher asked asked a question (which I didn't hear right) and I was like "Derpy has the... Oh umm...... What was the question?" 0:)
Strangly, nobody noticed the pony refurence.

SUPERSIZE ME! O: I saw that in Health class. The teacher had it do the version with the pop-up info bubbles because one of those bubbles appears when he pukes up a supersized meal. It appears over the vomit saying "Conveniently placed bubble"
We don't have that version *grimaces at thought of vomit*
[move][/move]
forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=5700.0
Thanks to Bravo539 for the avatar!

Rissian

Ugh they had supersize me on DirectTV. I didn't watch all of it but I did watch some of it and it makes me glad I rarely ever eat at McDonald's like maybe once every few months and when I do eat it's usually Chicken Nuggets French fries and sweet and sour sauce.

(I've heard about some of the stuff they used to put in their food recently though. :x )

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/01/31/10282876-mcdonalds-drops-use-of-gooey-ammonia-based-pink-slime-in-hamburger-meat?lite

Lord of Madness

just so you know I found supersize me awesome and i found it funny in class to watch everyones reactions.

Stitchin Time

Never watched Supersize Me... is that good?

I hate Mcdonald's. Last time we went there, I had a chicken sandwich and nearly puked. :x

Lord of Madness

Quote from: Stitchin Time on 2012 Sep 20, 11:29:15

I hate Mcdonald's. Last time we went there, I had a chicken sandwich and nearly puked. :x

If you dont like McDonalds... and THEN you watch supersize me... you will never go back there again o3o

Giggle Tail

Amazingly, despite how disgusting it was, I was still able to keep eating at McDonalds after seeing Super Size Me in health class.

Years later, when I saw photo examples of the kinds of farms McDonalds worked with, I completely boycotted them.
Will write lighthearted, random comedy stories for fun.

Giggle's OCs

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Stitchin Time on 2012 Sep 20, 11:29:15

The experiment that the documentary follows is the reason McDonald's stopped doing supersize meals. The guy's health declined so badly from eating only McDonald's for his meals three times a day for 30 days that he went vegan for a while afterwards to detox his body and get back to health. At one point during the experiment, he woke up having trouble breathing.

Keep in mind that he had his health completely checked out by doctors before and after. If I remember correctly, in the checkup afterward, they found that he had gotten scarring in his liver. Before that, doctors thought alcohol was the only way to get that. :I

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Lord of Madness

I keep trying to find more facts on the internet about it :3

Ryo_D_Disk

Hmm I've got a relatively amusing story back from when I was doing GCSE's but it requires a bit of back-story to make since I'm afraid so minor rant

In a media studies lesson the teacher was away and we had a sub in class, he didn't have a set out lesson plan and he was quite frankly a horrible person the way he taught , the task set was to sell Random object A in this case a pen to the teacher giving arguments why and advertising it.
Unfortunately I got stuck in the group that just did not care and he went, "Right I need to go see someone when I return your group will present first", so why my team was ranting, I took the pens from the teachers desk and I mean all of them, on his return he sat down and said "Right why should I buy a pen from you lot" I just leant on the desk a pen in one hand and said "Well you should want this pen because I have one you don't"

Lord of Madness

Quote from: Ryo_D_Disk on 2012 Sep 20, 17:08:17
Hmm I've got a relatively amusing story back from when I was doing GCSE's but it requires a bit of back-story to make since I'm afraid so minor rant

In a media studies lesson the teacher was away and we had a sub in class, he didn't have a set out lesson plan and he was quite frankly a horrible person the way he taught , the task set was to sell Random object A in this case a pen to the teacher giving arguments why and advertising it.
Unfortunately I got stuck in the group that just did not care and he went, "Right I need to go see someone when I return your group will present first", so why my team was ranting, I took the pens from the teachers desk and I mean all of them, on his return he sat down and said "Right why should I buy a pen from you lot" I just leant on the desk a pen in one hand and said "Well you should want this pen because I have one you don't"

WIN!

Ryo_D_Disk

the end result of that was not so good, he threw me out the class room, personaly i thought it was a good idea 

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Ryo_D_Disk on 2012 Sep 20, 17:46:29
the end result of that was not so good, he threw me out the class room, personaly i thought it was a good idea

You were running a mafia. DD: "I stoled your stuffs, gimme money to have it back."

Stitchin Time

That... is... WIN!!

AAA13

Quote from: Ryo_D_Disk on 2012 Sep 20, 17:46:29
What?!? That should have been epic win!
[move][/move]

Ryo_D_Disk

Well there is a part 2 to this story but its kinda off topic so  :s I may not post it unless I can think of another amusing thing to go with it

Lord of Madness

I wondered if any gum that I have ever stuck under a desk was ever picked up by someone else and then chewed on....

AAA13

I used to think school was awesome...

... now I realise that its just a brain-washing program to get you used to a life of mindless conformaty, and the learning is so you never suspect a thing.

(I posted this here coz I thought of it during maths yesterday)
[move][/move]

Lord of Madness

Quote from: AAA13 on 2012 Sep 25, 16:00:42

... now I realise that its just a brain-washing program to get you used to a life of mindless conformaty, and the learning is so you never suspect a thing.

bu-but... school is going to help me make $63 an hour ;3;

Stitchin Time

I learned that a loooooong time ago. It's actually very true, too.

Chishio Kunrin

The more I think about it, the more you sound... correct. :I You really are also there to learn, though.

This is kinda similar to the realization that I got:
Throughout your entire life, you have multiple number codes attached to your name.
- Social Security number
- Your ID number in your school district. Seriously, from elementary school all the way through until graduation, I had the same exact ID number attached to me from the school district. I had to memorize that code.
- License, I think?
- You usually get an employee code when you get a job in certain places too, right?
- If you go to prison, you forever have a prison number on you.

Also, at schools where you have to wear a student ID card on a lanyard around your neck, it prepares you for a career where you have to do pretty much the same thing. So, through all the complaining that "We look so stupid with these", I thought "I dunno about you, but I look like an executive."

Go Up