previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Ghostomp

2013 Jul 14, 13:09:58 Last Edit: 2013 Jul 20, 09:54:18 by Ghostomp
Ghostomp's First Recorded OC

Spoiler: show

Ghost Dash the FirePony

Race: Alicorn, undeveloped TimePony
Appearance: Grey-blue coat, with white/almost transparent mane/tail (at night, they light the area around. can be manually toggled by her, also is affected by fear.)

Further Info in Spoiler

[spoiler]
Likes: nearly complete darkness, confusing other ponies, and cake
Dislikes: references he doesn't understand, talking with other ponies, and pie.

History: with age comes knowledge, but in Ghost Dash's case, it also comes with problems, unsolve-able and riddled with misery. his most recent problem arose from realizing he will never die. he doesn't exactly have anyone to relate to, since he's been around so long. an old problem he had was that he found a power that always backfires on him turning him into a mare. He only uses the magic in an attempt to cause a rift in time, so he can head elsewhere. his oldest problem is that ponies that are older in appearance bug him that he'll never grow. No one is bugging him now because he hasn't been near any other ponies in so long. His only problem now is "What is my point in living THIS long?" He never had any parents, if he had any, they were never around.

Cutie Mark/Reason: a Candle Fire(without the candle.)/Fire is his art, and since he is very private, he'll show off in his lab with these massive colorful blazes, and usually not many notice(unless he gets the idea that he is secluded even in the night[bad idea for privacy]), just his superior, who scolds him for such pyrotechnics("superior" as in the lab owner)(Ghost Dash has trouble stopping himself from performing his own enjoyment(Because he has fun doing it!)).

Personality: has a desire to become something lesser, something not immortal. his wide range of knowledge doesn't help him get out of dangerous situations, it just helps him understand the world around him.

Combat: he has no battle experience. so he would likely get owned faster than any other pony, plus the fact his weapon of choice is the NEAREST POTION HE CAN FIND only stacks on the matter that he can't fight at all.

Traits: quiet, private, and highly untrusting, he has no motivation to move into a relationship OF ANY KIND! all he is interested in is potions, books, and magic.

Hobby Choices

Common Brews: Potion of Resistance, Potion of Regeneration(usually after a pass through the Everfree Forest, or after an unexpected fight)
Rare Brews: Potion of Health, Potion of Energy, Potion of Blindness, (Extremely Rare!)Potion of Harming

Common Spells: (Done outside) Fireball, Fire Hoof. (Done Inside) Quick Light. (Only around other ponies)Transparency. (Done Anytime) Fire Breath.

Common Genres: Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Science
Rare Genres: Pony-ology(whatever you'd like to call, "the study of pony interactions"), Cooking.
Most likely will never see him with: Fictional Books for Colts and Fillies

Pictures

Ghost Dash with base, credited by Dark-Kirara on DA

[/spoiler]

Ghostomp's Second Recorded OC

Jerolore the Outcast

Race: Unicorn, immortal
Age: 1163 years since creation, 43 years since evident in Equestria

Good
[spoiler]
Good Side: Jerolare
Appearance: obviously orange coat, yellow mane, and strangely white horn.
Likes: a good joke, being cheered up, actively conversing with others, understanding others
Dislikes: being threatened, silent input, misunderstandings
History: this side of Jerolore, also known as Jerolare, was created in Jerolore's attempt to find out what was kindness. Jerolare is hated by Jerolore because Jerolore cannot be kind and Jerolare can. in many encounters, Jerolare is the one actively shown. when Jerolare is discomforted, Jerolore tries to take control. when this happens, Jerolare tries to be dominate for as long as possible.
Secret
[spoiler]
I am only here because my counterpart cannot handle kindness, or happiness. If we could be truly one, I wouldn't be here right now

[/spoiler]

Bad

Bad Side: Jerolore
Appearance: obviously blue coat, purple mane, and completely black horn.
Dislikes: comforting anything, any way, anyhow.
History: Jerolore was a joke played by an unknown race(which will never will be mentioned) to see how long he will last before his inevitable death, then ressurected in another world with the same idea,at about the overall age of 93, he created Jerolare in an attempt to be kind. in any photo, Jerolore is shown, even if Jerolare is seen in the reality scene of the photo.when Jerolore is comforted in a certain way, (usually phychicly) he will revert back to Jerolare, and Jerolore doesn't usually stop it.
Secret
[spoiler]
I hate everything. Hatred is all I know. Everything should just burn. I hate HIM because my mind cannot handle what HE can.

[/spoiler]

Pictures

Not yet...

[/spoiler]

Ghostomp's Third Recorded OC

Karolar the LoreHorse

Race: Earth Pony, LoreHorse
Appearance: Yellow coat with orange mane in daylight, somehow grey with black mane in medium intensity light, and Blue coat with purple mane in darkness.
Cutie Mark/Reason: Black Book(sealed with white ribbon) / Very mysterious, only few truly understand her.
Personality: When confronted by a new pony, she is untrustworthy, and she will raid their mind for information, until she feels this pony is worthy of her trust, usually she will look through memories first. While she does this, she somehow records the information in a library within a special pocket dimension, where only LoreHorses can access. Since she was accepted into being a LoreHorse, she has died and was revived nine times. Every time she died, her appearance changed in different ways, yet she retains her personality throughout each phase of her life. she can die a total of three more times before she will truly die.(just so you know, this means she had a total of thirteen lives to use upon becoming a LoreHorse.(I meant for this.))

The Loremaster Dragon is watching...

Go Up