Might as well(Long Bio)

Started by LaptopCommandStation, 2012 Aug 07, 00:39:20

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

LaptopCommandStation

2012 Aug 07, 00:39:20 Last Edit: 2012 Aug 07, 20:58:42 by LaptopCommandStation
Idk if i'll actually do roleplay, I have tried to follow one(Pinkie Pie and Lary's, looked interesting) but if i'm gonna start i'll want to watch a bit more roleplaying before I participate.  Just in case I'll work on My OC's backstories and such

afaik, these backstories are a wip, it's late and I need to sleep....

Penelope
Spoiler: show

General Information
Name-Penelope Redoc
Race-Earth Pony
Age-18
Color-Teal
Mane/Tail color-Dark Blue with Blue highlights
Height-herm..about Pinkie's height?
Cutie Mark-Computer Mouse, although not many ponies know what that symbolizes
Likes-Puzzles, challenges, showing off her intelligence, helping others solve their problems
Dislikes-Being interrupted, called out, or the center of attention.
Personality-Depending on her mood, she can be Stubborn, laid back, calm, angry, and when she's angry or annoyed she can also be very ignorant.  Typically she's easy going unhless somepony strikes a nerve
Other-No one really knows what Penelope did to earn her cutiemark, or what is it, or even what it's for.
No pony knows what she does for a living either, and she never really talks about her personal life to anyone.  She is always so secretive, obviously hiding something, but only 1 pony knows what that is.

Bio
Hailing from a city to the north called VanHoover, Penelope lived quietly with her parents, who worked on a farm, owned by their family for 4 generations.  While her parents wanted her to also continue the legacy of running the family farm,  It had become obvious that Penelope's talent lied in her head, not in her hooves.  She was exceptionally bright for an earth pony, and wanted to study in a scientific field when she grew up, something her parents would not abide to.  On the day after her 9th birthday, she ran away from home.  Eager to find her own path in life she ventured the land searching for an answer to her quest.  Eventually she made her way to Baltimare, and tried to apply for a school there.  The school administrators wouldn't allow an earth pony into their school because they believed earth ponies to lack the intellectual prowess to apply.  On the verge of giving up, she was approached one day by a colt in a strange outfit, and asked her to come with him, and you can put your talents to good use.  Eager to find a place for herself she followed the strange pony.  She disappeared for 2 days, and when she resurfaced, she had her cutiemark.  About 8 1/2 years later, while eating at a cafe, a pony couple and their daughter walked into the cafe.  Apparently they instantly recognized her, as she was their niece, and was told by her parents that she disappeared, long ago.  They urged her to go back, but she refused, saying she found her place here, and after a heated discussion, stormed out of the cafe.

Pascal

General Information
Name-Pascal Sinclair
Race-Pegasus
Age-8
Color-Lavander(Thx Stitch!)
Mane/Tail Color-Orange/Pink??(again, colorblind)
Height-about half Penelope's height
Cutie Mark-None
Likes-Attention, games, being around her cousin, chocolate
Dislikes-Boredom, being disciplined, when other ponies fight/yell, when other ponies say she's too small/young to do what she wants.
Personality-Usually very bubbly, loud, carefree, energetic
Other-She can't really fly yet.

Bio
Born and raised in the big city of Baltimare, Pascal had a good life.  Both her parents had good jobs, and were very well known and liked, which for a while made her a bit spoiled.  Her parents keep trying to tell her to stop socializing and concentrate on the things you are supposed to learn, like how to fly.  Pascal doesn't like it when her parents tell her what to do, she feels like they are trying to control her.  One day, the family went out for lunch at a well known cafe down the street from their home.  As they entered Pascal's parents confront Penelope, her cousin.  They had been given a telegram almost 9 years ago informing them that Penelope had run away and to keep a lookout for her.  After the argument, and Penelope left, Pascal followed her, without being seen.  She followed her cousin to a strange place she's never heard of or seen before.  As she went deeper into this place a loud noise was heard, followed by 3 ponies circling her.  2 security ponies, And Penelope.  She was quickly taken out of the place she found herself in, and was asked my Penelope why she followed her inside.  All Pascal wanted was to meet her cousin, and not let her be angry at her parents.  So Penny and Pascal made a deal, Pen would hang out with Pascal whenever she wanted, if she swore to never tell a living soul what she saw that day

A picture of the 2 for visual reference

Firefly

These OCs are awesome!

I might just consult Penelope for some advice on IT next year  ovO
[move=6][/move]Thanks Skardan (signature) and Fudgemuffin (avatar) :D
If I owe you any work you can always visit my gallery: http://icepool27.deviantart.com/gallery/

Stitchin Time

D'aaaaawwwwww :3

And Pascal's coat is lavender, by the way. ;)

LaptopCommandStation

Thanks guys, and thanks for the color reference, i've always loved that color but I can't tell/don't know certain colors/shades because of my colorblindness.

I did a bit of updating after realizing there was a time anomaly between backstories, and adjusted their ages to compensate.

Go Up