Saying hello

Started by Frigid Aurora, 2018 Feb 15, 11:51:23

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Frigid Aurora

hope i did this right,not good at forms :o Just wanted to say hello, i am new to the (3 days into) game. Name is Jesus aka Frigid Aurora X3, i am kinda distant but joined the game to meet people that have common interest (pony's). hope to make many friends and see everypony out in the game-world. :D 

GaryHappyPony

Hi pony, I hope you like playing for ponies, because this game is equipped with friendship magic. But remember one main thing. Try not to die often in Evershade. You will understand when pass this
I'm the only alicorn in world. And I not feel lonely. I want be loner

Cloudy Skies

Welcome to LoE, enjoy your stay! You can be almost anything! From a fashion designer like Rarity to a daring adventurous pony like Rainbow Dash! You can be a roleplayer, a artist, a author, a teacher and so much more now! And here's a tip: When the room is shutting down, quickly change it! You will understand this further into the game, anyways have a nice day and a fun trip in Equestria
Shnuggles are nature's way of saying "Want a hug?" :P
Also they are a way of saying "I'm scared." :P
They also could mean "CAN I LATCH ONTO YOU LIKE A CRAZY PONY!?!?!?!"

Night Striker

Welcome to the forums! Hope to see you in-game soon! ^-^

While I may not be part of LoE staff, I always try to help others who might have problems in LoE the best I can because I want others to share my enjoyment of the game. ^-^

Want to be in a herd? PM to get more details to join the NLR!

Go Up