previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ElectricAura

2014 Oct 20, 21:20:52 Last Edit: 2018 Jan 13, 22:50:35 by ElectricAura
Name: Electric Aura
Tribe: Pegasus
Wing Power: 13
Home: Cloudsdale
Appearance: Aura is a violet colored pegasus mare, with fuchsia eyes. Her mane is a medium blue with an orange stripe down the middle. She is of average height and weight for a pegasus mare her age.
Cutie Mark: A cloud with rainbow colored music notes resting on it.
Talent: Dropping the bass. flying fast.
Hobbies: Playing games, making music, and performing flight tricks.
Personality: Aura is very social, playful, often loud and, a little competitive. She also shows affection and gratitude by hugging... Which can be an awkward thing.
Abilities: Using 4 turntables at once, napping, breaking the sound barrier, and snow production.
Other Information: Aura is a pegasus pony from the Winter District of Cloudsdale. Her best friend is another pegasus named Stormy Skies, with whom she attended both flight school and college. She takes great pride in the appearance of her mane and tail, and is fairly protective of their 'floofiness.' Aura also idolizes Spitfire, and is a huge fangirl, one of her dreams is to meet the Wonderbolt someday.

Name: Ice Blossom
Tribe: Earth
Home: Ponyville
Appearance: Ice Blossom is a light cobalt blue earth pony mare with dark orange eyes and a black and light pink mane. Her body is a little smaller then the average earth pony mare. She is of Neighponese decent.
Cutie Mark: None
Talent: Unknown
Hobbies: Sleeping and writing.
Personality: Quiet and reserved around strangers, she is very self-concious about her appearance. She has anxiety and has a difficult time holding conversations with strangers and hides herself with sarcasm. (Something she learned from her father.) Blossom is different around her friends and family, she laughs and tells jokes, she yells and fools around, she becomes a different pony with a very nice personality.
Abilities: Ice Blossom has above average intelligence for somepony of her age, but doesn't show it in fear of being judged. She is also a very talented writer, but she never shares her stories.
Origin: Ice Blossom is me, and I am her. I realized all my OC's characteristics each contained little pieces of myself, and I decided that I should make myself. Ice Blossom is almost entirely based upon myself and my own life. The only things I changed really were names and locations to make it ponyfied. So... Based on a true story is my point here.

Ice Blossom was born early in the morning on May 11th, 1997, Mother's Day. She was born to her mother, Scroll Keeper, and father, Clear View. Scroll Keeper was originally from Neighpon, and moved to Equestria when she was just a teen. Clear View however, had lived in Ponyville all his life. Ice Blossom grew up an only child, all her siblings were much older half-siblings from her father's previous marriages who lived far away. When Blossom was just 4 years old, her parents separated. Her mother moved to Manehatten, while she stayed with her father in Ponyville to grow up. Scroll Keeper visited almost every weekend however, taking the train to Ponyville to visit her only child.

Ice Blossom was deeply affected by her parents separation early on in her life, but came to accept it. Life for Blossom became easier until she entered middle school, where she was bullied, causing her other issues that sent her into a depression. Her emotions and anxiety eventually became to much to deal with once she was halfway through high school and she had to be tutored privately.

Ice Blossom has yet to find her cutie mark, even this late in her life she hasn't received it. She isn't sure where she is going in life, or what she'll do. Blossom is a lost soul, still searching for a purpose in this world.
Ice Blossom:

Name: Nightfire
Tribe: Bat
Wing Power: 9
Home: The Everfree Forest
Appearance: Nightfire is a light brown bat pony mare with intense emerald eyes. Her mane and tail are dark red with a hot pink streak. She is a good bit smaller then most other ponies.
Cutie Mark: None
Talent: Being a bat.
Hobbies: Pranking, sparring, and napping.
Personality: Nightfire is a temperamental mare, very hot-headed. She is very defensive, always feeling the need to prove herself due to her small stature. Those who befriend her, and get very close, might see her more compassionate side, emotional and vulnerable.
Abilities: Her small size has an advantage, allowing her to squeeze into tight spaces, and making her very agile.
Origin: Nightfire was born in the Everfree Forest to bat pony parents, and was raised there. As she grew up, she kept pace with her peers, but eventually she stopped growing, while everypony else kept going. She was teased at first, but she quickly proved herself just as tough as everypony else by knocking out a stallion twice her size. Nightfire grew accustomed to defending and proving herself, giving her the fiery personality she has, underneath her hardened exterior however, is the sweet filly she was. Currently Nightfire lives alone in the Everfree Forest, and occasionally makes her way to Ponyville.
Nightfire:
Electric Aura <3
OC Info last updated: 1/13/18

ElectricAura

My OC list, now updated!!!
Electric Aura <3

Dark Hooves

<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

ElectricAura

Thanks! I need to add more backstory though, and relationships.
Electric Aura <3

Naura

A tip is to add all Oc's to first post, that way it won't be so confusing for the ones who read it.
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

ElectricAura

Hmmm... Makes sense, I'll have to do that later.  X3
Electric Aura <3

ElectricAura

An image of Aura and Stormy meeting as fillies.

Been awhile...
Electric Aura <3

Go Up