"Please Mr. Postpony" Bug

Started by Tea Leaves, 2017 Sep 12, 22:40:03

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Tea Leaves

I think this was the first quest I took and the first I "finished."

Upon starting the quest, I was given a bag of scrolls. I equipped it, but then spoke to Air Mail again to confirm what I was doing. I wasn't aware of the quest book, yet. Upon talking to her, she commented on my empty bag and the quest completed without me having to visit a single mailbox.

Now, however, the mailboxes and minimap are all stuck with exclamation points all over them that will not go away no matter where I go or how often I reconnect. The glitched exclamation points have made it a pain to do quests in Cloudopolis, but I'm honestly more focused on reporting the glitch.

I also can't redo the quest, though I assume I wouldn't be able to do that even under normal circumstances, and only the last part of the quest shows as completed (I assume purple means completed?) in my book.

Galapagois

This forum area is intended for reporting suggestions & bugs to do with the site, not the game. All game suggestions and bugs should be reported using the system described here, and all requests for help should be directed to our support email address. This makes sure that we guarantee that the right people actually know about the problem, and can work on fixing it!
Head of LoE Public Relations, King of Support, and a nuisance!

Go Up