Her Loyal Temple of the Cursed (Sign up)

Started by SandFire, 2016 Mar 08, 11:29:53

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Jcfraven

*I think the teams themselves are already created, just side characters and the like are accepted now, who assist the teams. I'm referring to primary team-wise, thinking about possibly abandoning them and working with the other team xD

SandFire

((It's ok Fake just know I won't give all the details of the room at first glance. Jcfraven wait for new team mates like whirlwind here or wait for them to reactivate if need be for three and no one else shows up in can allow a second oc of some ones to help your team. Like if lunar was still at the ship perfect time to make him on a team.those who aren't here I'll move to crew members. Also for once stuff just put it in the actually sign up part so it doesn't clutter the story part pls.))
Part of The Kingdom of Roses

Jcfraven

*I was just posting here sense there's not an OOC thread, and a Sign-up thread isn't meant for OOC talk. Also, alright. I just don't want to be sitting here when I could be actively participating with a team that's actually doing things(a team I also like really well).

SandFire

Ok I'll make an ooc and we can discuss if there is still stuff to do in the puzzles. And yea you got the short end of the stick apparently we will have to see what we can do about that))

PlatinumJoystick

((Writing this for the third time...just gets harder wvery time.))

"We probably shouldn't just run in. Place is probably more trapped than anyone could imagine. Let's make sure to throw something into each room before we go in, and still be on the lookout after that, of course, because we have no idea how these traps work. Remember, we just want to get the artifact as fast and as safe as possible. Don't do anything too reckless.  I hope we all stay healthy through this journey, and I'd like it that way."
Hail to the Knights Of The Dawn.

Jcfraven

'Very well. Also, something that has been on the forefront of my mind for a little bit: Who are we working for?' He inquires in writing, showing to Joystick, his face holding an inquisitive expression.

LunarDusk

Solar took a few deep breaths as he was navigating through the plants taking. Tempting as it was he tried not to accidentally let out any sparks from his horns as it could end up starting an ember and eventually spreading. However when he moved the blockade aside he noticed he just went in a circle.
" :l....To heck with this" he said before he started backtracking.
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

moonbeam16

((I've also been waiting for PlatinumJoystick  Also, my character is rather antisocial, soo...))

SandFire

Shadow seeing the wolf starting to become disheartened started giving him small moments of victory while leading him to the middle of the deck.

Gamepaw

Game partially sated with his small victories, continued to waddle after the piece of food.

SandFire

Shadow finally outside set the food down and closed the door as soon as the wolf was through and looked at home saying "Now whatn"

Gamepaw

Game happily devoured the food and looked around, unsure about the area.

PlatinumJoystick

"I'm not exactly sure that I'm allowed to say," Joystick uttered, wondering what the buck's endgame was. "I should've asked the commander back there. If I knew I had the authority for it and I wouldn't get, you know, berated or worse for it, you would know, trust me."
Hail to the Knights Of The Dawn.

moonbeam16

Midnight: "So are we going in or are we just going to stand around here?"

Jcfraven

Quote from: PlatinumJoystick on 2016 Apr 04, 00:10:52
"I'm not exactly sure that I'm allowed to say," Joystick uttered, wondering what the buck's endgame was. "I should've asked the commander back there. If I knew I had the authority for it and I wouldn't get, you know, berated or worse for it, you would know, trust me."

'Considering you're the leader, you can probably make that determination, since you're the one with the knowledge of whom.' Eclipse writes to him, a neutral expression on his face, despite his increasing annoyance.

FakeSmile

Quote from: Stryder221 on 2016 Apr 02, 22:48:08
Praise. The moment Illusion had heard it was the moment his ego purred in appreciation. Or something along those lines as he tried to look modest about this accomplishment.
However, he quickly discarded these thoughts and simply cringed once pink-mane essentially smashed her face into the door. Come to think of it... they hadn't exchanged names yet, have they?

"Uh... I think it's less that we solved a puzzle, and more that we just made it functional again."
Illusion had stated, inspecting the door for a few moments before turning to the rest of the room with the symbol in mind.
"It's more likely there's something else that opens it. Something that simply acts as key. Either that, or there's a switch somewhere that acts as one by unlocking it."

Unfortunately, such a thing could be anywhere, hidden among who knows how many fakes and traps. His magic wasn't going to help out so much in that regard.
"Think of back in those ancient times, when ponies probably had to traverse these temples numerous times. The key or switch should be right nearby, easy to access to those who know about it. It only makes sense, I'd say."

[Color=hotpink]Pink Cloud: Hmmmm, seems kind of fake but its not like we have any other option! Maybe we have to hit one of these puzzle pieces? Or the switch could be near by. I'll tap on all these pieces to see if that works, you should go check around for any buttons or switches! [/color]
The mare ended with a smile before turning her attention toward the door. She wasn't too sure if either if what she suggested would work, but what else could they do? The mare began to happily tap each piece the stallion put together in hopes of something working.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

SandFire

Nothing happens from Pink Clouds tapping of the puzzle.

Super sayian pony

// d: eh Im not good at being a leader and Im sed that I missed the puzzle thingy, I just expect my team to think that Red stayed with them if they went anywhere

SCIENCE!!

Stryder221

"Alright, fair enough plan, Pink. Just try not to break it, alright?" Illusion had said, completely unaware that his little nickname was in fact more accurate than he'd thought as he soon began searching. "You know, I don't recall ever hearing your names... As for me, just call me Illusion; It's short for Grand Illusion, but everyone just calls me by the Latter."
He wasn't looking too far, only his immediate surroundings would suffice, he believed. However, he soon seemed to become incredibly meticulous about it, thinking that each and every single tile and block in this temple could hide something.

If there was just one thing out of place, he'd be right on it.
Oh, signature? Well, mine's G.I, no Joe at the end. Wait, that's not how this signature thingy works, is it?
Ah well, it's not like anyone pays any actual attention to these things; I'm sure it'll be fine.

SandFire

((Since Stryder is looking around i can say this know. :P. This is one of the few times youll return to the airship for something btw))

The room to Stryder looked all the same except for the words above the key door.
They Said. *Language you can't read*
                    *Language you can't read*
                         *Language you can't read*

Go Up