Today's Smile

Started by Little Judas, 2012 Aug 16, 20:12:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Lync Volan

Quote from: Night Pony on 2015 Jun 08, 11:07:50
No make your own topic. I don't know just right click a smiley and see it's resolution.
Ok then! someday! or in 2 weeks since i got stuff on my plate right now X3

Chishio Kunrin

Today, my papa called me and asked if I wanted ice cream because my nanna didn't like the ice cream they bought and he can't eat it. So I said yesss, and I went over to get it and came home with ice cream, gelato... and a frozen pizza. lol

And just a little while ago, one of my parents' friends came over and gave us some bbq chicken, corn, ranch style beans, watermelon, and garlic mashed potatoes!

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Lync Volan

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2015 Jun 08, 22:06:17
Today, my papa called me and asked if I wanted ice cream because my nanna didn't like the ice cream they bought and he can't eat it. So I said yesss, and I went over to get it and came home with ice cream, gelato... and a frozen pizza. lol

And just a little while ago, one of my parents' friends came over and gave us some bbq chicken, corn, ranch style beans, watermelon, and garlic mashed potatoes!
i just woke up and now your making me hungry...
lucky i have a pizza in the fridge and a pizza cooker lol

MarshyMellow

Only Time by Enya is so calming..:)

Birds don't just fly they fall down and get up
Nobody learns without getting it wrong

Midnight Breeze

I like going to the dentist for free and having no cavities.

Lync Volan

I finally bought some apple cider and had the chance to find out what it tasted like :]
twas hard to find but i saw em at Keyfood :3
and it tasted like apple juice with caramel to me X3

(but i'm happy to finally taste the shows #1 drink!)

Chishio Kunrin

Japan announced the Japanese voice actresses for Team RWBY for their official Japanese dub of RWBY!

Looks like the Japanese dub is really starting to take off now. If I'm gonna be able to watch it when it comes out, I probably will, since it'll be an interesting experience, just like with the Japanese dub of MLP.

Night Pony

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2015 Jun 10, 11:59:10
Japan announced the Japanese voice actresses for Team RWBY for their official Japanese dub of RWBY!

Looks like the Japanese dub is really starting to take off now. If I'm gonna be able to watch it when it comes out, I probably will, since it'll be an interesting experience, just like with the Japanese dub of MLP.

But...why?

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Night Pony on 2015 Jun 10, 12:01:00
But...why?

Why what?

Jeopardy just had this question:
"Applejack and Pinkie Pie are 2 of the teensy equines in this toy line." ovO

Night Pony

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2015 Jun 10, 12:12:35
Why what?

Why watch something, originally in English, dubbed in Japanese? There isn't exactly shortage of shows to watch in Japanese.

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Night Pony on 2015 Jun 10, 12:21:48
Why watch something, originally in English, dubbed in Japanese? There isn't exactly shortage of shows to watch in Japanese.

I'm curious to hear what it'll be like in Japanese.
Hearing the MLP characters in Japanese was interesting. Though, sadly, the only thing they did with the songs was put subtitles.

I wanna hear what they do with RWBY. What the voices will sound like, what sounds they'll make (surprise, grunts, gasps, etc), stuff like that.

Rissian

So for awhile now I've had a water damaged 3ds that I had to replace the battery on, but the L and R buttons still didn't function correctly anymore. Today my cousin gave me his old limited edition fire emblem 3DS because he has a limited edition version of the 3DS XL now.

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Rissian on 2015 Jun 10, 13:53:41
So for awhile now I've had a water damaged 3ds that I had to replace the battery on, but the L and R buttons still didn't function correctly anymore. Today my cousin gave me his old limited edition fire emblem 3DS because he has a limited edition version of the 3DS XL now.

Hand-me-downs like that are always fun. A couple of our TVs are hand-me-downs. :D

Rissian

So close to E3. So close. There's a few games I'm interested in seeing more of this year.

Chromastone64

Hyrule Warriors. For 3DS.
HYPE. NEED NAO.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Greyscaleisme

I'm going to my first job interview on Friday. I'm so scared. If I get this job, I'll be able to buy the tablet I want, and start saving up for college!
'Cause sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind.

Zsaszz

I got my new international card from my new job today. In less than 3 days they did all they paperwork and delivered it to my workplace, instead of my old employer that made me go to the bank to get it.

Spoiler: Omega teemo squad here i come • show
[spoiler]

Sweet Brew

This makes me happy. ^-^

Lync Volan

Quote from: Rissian on 2015 Jun 10, 16:19:22
So close to E3. So close. There's a few games I'm interested in seeing more of this year.
E3?
Quote from: Sweet Brew on 2015 Jun 11, 03:26:36
Spoiler: show

This makes me happy. ^-^

i recall seeing those at staples :]

MarshyMellow

Gonna see Big Hero 6 again at a movie night thing at my church at the end of the month~ Yay :)

probably because i somehow forced them to show it at the movie night lol

Birds don't just fly they fall down and get up
Nobody learns without getting it wrong

Go Up