Life in Ponyville Part III

Started by Coffee Rush, 2013 Apr 08, 21:24:10

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Snowy

"No your not! Your angry!" She says sounding a bit scared.
((Thanks everyone for the pictures ^-^))

sorikuXIII

"Hehe, you're imagining things..." he says with an upset smile.
Pixel Art:

My OCs

Snowy

"Sure. So I guess I'm imaging your black legs then?" She says narrowing her eyes a little. "Your angry with me and Farsight aren't you?"

sorikuXIII

"No you're not imagining my legs being black. I'm not angry. I'm beyond that..." he admits with a smile.
Pixel Art:

My OCs

Snowy

"Look, I just want you to know I didn't know what I was doing..and you know I love you right? I'm sorry.I promise I will NEVER do that again as long as I'm your wife." She say still staring at his legs.

FlameandIce

Flame listens to the two waiting to see if he has to jump in
now let's all agree to never be creative again thank you Sugercup
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=8674.msg666435#new
RP idea give me feedback

Mitzu

Quote from: FlameandIce on 2013 Jul 04, 19:58:49
//alright you want to start?

I preffer having others do the starter, but if you can't I'll do it))

sorikuXIII

Moon's anger clouding his thought patterns made him reply by simply saying "Oh really...are you sure wouldn't rather have Farsight more than me?" while looking at her glossed over eyes and an empty expression devoid of feelings.
Pixel Art:

My OCs

FlameandIce

Moonlight you should know that isn't true you know Snowy loves you

A hooded pony walks out of the Everfree and into town

RP idea give me feedback

Snowy

Her eye twitched hearing that and she was tempted to smack him. Hard. She frowns and looks away towards another tree. "I NEVER EVEN SAID THAT!" her eyes got teary and she got up, ready to walk off. "I know your angry with me but I didn't think you'd say something stupid like that. I said I was sorry. I even said I love you. But you know what? I cant get stressed. Talk to me after YOU learn to calm down." She stomps off towards the other tree that wasn't so far from where they were. Tears were falling from here eyes.

sorikuXIII

"Tch...love is a fickle thing. The word can be said but words don't mean a thing without the action to back it up." he replies to Flame then hears Snow's words and looks away as she stomps off. Anger was clouding his mind but not entirely. He knew what he said and even though it was harsh and stupid on his part he meant every word. "Flame, Snowy is my light in the darkness. With that taken away from me I'm nothing more than another tainted heart." he says then his keyblade appears and turns black. "I'm not going to lose her to a stallion who can't keep his hooves to himself" With that his keyblade dematerializes and he sits down, the black on his legs reaching up to his neck.
Pixel Art:

My OCs

Snowy

Snowy sits by her tree staring at some flowers in front of her. She peaks over at Moon, and notices that he's almost all black and that he wasn't trying to go talk to her. She buries her head in her hooves again and starts to cry.

FlameandIce

your the one who is going to drive her away how do not see that you are hurting her Moonlight if she does leave you it will be your fault
RP idea give me feedback

Mitzu

Hey Flame-Ice, I don't want to bother you but did you read my reply? I said I was ok with you making the starter but that if you couldn't I'll do it))

FlameandIce

RP idea give me feedback

sorikuXIII

"You're not helping Flame..." he says in an annoyed tone. He then gets up and takes a deep breath, calming down a bit and the black on his coat fading to a light grey tint. He walks over to Snow and apologizes then sighs and looks off to the side with tears swelling up, afraid of losing her to a stallion who clearly can't keep his lips to himself then kisses her. After apologizing for what he might do in the future he walks away from her so he could go tell Icy that she was alright.
Pixel Art:

My OCs

Snowy

Snowy smiles a little, at least little. She wanted to stop him but just sighed. Luna please keep him safe. Both of them. Please. She thought to herself watching him walk off.

FlameandIce

Flame walks over to Snowy I'm sorry Snowy I couldn't do much :c
RP idea give me feedback

Snowy

"At least you tried, right? Heh, thanks Flame. Your a good friend. But um..i'm just worried he'll hurt himself.." She says looking a little annoyed after saying the last part.

sorikuXIII

Moon makes his way to the train station and boards the next train that was heading for Los Pegasus. He sighed and then with an angered grin the grey tinted color turns jet black again then fades completely.
Pixel Art:

My OCs

Go Up