Land of Equestria: Event - The 7th Orin (JUMP IN)

Started by 7orin, 2014 Apr 29, 17:48:47

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dashieisbestpony

"May I barrow one?"
He asks as he wonders where she got the couch.
Oof it's been too long

MoonFalll

(( what's this about a couch...?))
Silverbells nodded.
Im advanced, i you need a extra or a ponny on a rp, pm me. "Hate cannot drive out hav,e only love can do that." #why,trunks,why...

Dashieisbestpony

Thank you, Umbra says to Silverbells, as Silverbells and Umbra walk to get a book, Silverbells catches Umbra with a thoughtful look on His face.
Oof it's been too long

Naura

2014 May 03, 04:38:29 #23 Last Edit: 2014 May 04, 02:35:26 by Naura
((Naura, a light green earth pony, look at my profile picture))
Naura wanderd deeper into evergreen forest, she had seen a light of a invisibility spell being shot, and now she heard voices. "Hello? Who was throwing a invisibility spell?" she screamed softly, as she wanderd deeper inside her home forest. Then she felt a smell, but couldn't know if it was a pony or not. She started digging with her hooves next to a tree as she always did when she were going to sleep. She created a hole big enough for five ponies under the tree, then she went in with her back first so her head was at the opening.
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

Jaywo

Willow opened her eyes to notice she had fallen asleep. Her cloud she had taken a nap on had floated above the Everfree. The griffon looked over the edge just in time to catch the last of what appeared to be moving grass disappearing under the trees.
Without another thought, Willow jumped off her cloud and glided down to the ground. She started following the shape into the forest.
Quote from: Jaywo on 2014 May 12, 13:03:14
*Begins whipping around the MEGAPERMBANHAMMER and whacks innocents, sending them into MEGAPERMBANOBLIVION*

SUPERULTRAMEGAPERMBANYOUCANTEVENBEGINTOAWESOMENESSBANRAINBOWSHAMMER

Naura

Just before Naura closes her eyes, she heard the sound of wings and how it came closer, she pulled further down into her pit and now have her eyes wide open, waiting to catch a glimpse of what it was that approached her, she used her force ((note that her cutie mark means she can have control over plants, but she is not good at it at all)) to get three small shrubs that grow up in front of the tree, but just so she could look through them to keep watch.
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

MoonFalll

Silverbells teleported them to the cloud mansion's library."what cha thinking about?" She asked.
Im advanced, i you need a extra or a ponny on a rp, pm me. "Hate cannot drive out hav,e only love can do that." #why,trunks,why...

Jaywo

Willow looked around. Where had that figure gone?
She stepped on what appeared to be a bush, but instead fell through and into a hole.
Ouch.
*Begins whipping around the MEGAPERMBANHAMMER and whacks innocents, sending them into MEGAPERMBANOBLIVION*

Naura

2014 May 04, 02:33:16 #28 Last Edit: 2014 May 04, 02:36:48 by Naura
"Gaaaah" Naura screams as the big beast rolls down right at her. She turn around and get's ready to kick the thing coming towards her.

Jaywo

Without a second thought, Willow spread her big wings and they caught on the sides of the holes preventing her from falling and further. She looked down I to the hole and saw something looking back up at her. "Huh? Who's there?" She asked.

Naura

2014 May 04, 10:03:39 #30 Last Edit: 2014 May 04, 10:10:34 by Naura
Naura slowly turned around to see the dark animal, only seven feet above her head."I-I'm Naura, a earth pony, but what are you, a m-mutated pegasus?" replied Naura with fear in her voice. She pressed herself to the ground to be able to jump up if the beast attacked her.
((Naura hadn't seen a griffon before))

FakeSmile

((Anypony free? ^-^ Its been a while since I've RP X3))
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Naura

((No problem for me if you jump in (:))

7orin

2014 May 04, 11:37:28 #33 Last Edit: 2014 May 04, 15:34:15 by 7orin
(Arka. A Tall being with 4 Arms, 2 Wings, 12 Fingers with 1 Extra Joint, 2 long Tails and a Armored Suit)
(Vrall. A Colossal Golem with 8 Fingers, Metallic Globes for Joints, Unbreakable Body Covered by Gems)
(Evor. A  Giant with 6 Arms, 16 Fingers with 2 Extra Joints, Heavy Armored Suit and a Liquid Metal Body)
(Nusk. A Large Creature with 8 Arms and Legs with 4 Extra Joints, 4 long Tails and a Spiked Exoskeleton)
(AVEN. A Indestructible Monster with 8 Arms, 18 Fingers With 3 Extra Joints, Huge Jaw and a Exoskeleton)

7orin went into The EverFree with the six Elements of Harmony and the two queens. after a while they got to a field and  7orin said: *stand behind.* they did as he said, and he shouted: THUNDA. IRA THEL ORIN'S. then a giant beam of light hit the ground and then right in front of them 4 Giants stood. Celestia asked  a Little nervously: *Who are you?.* And they said: *I Am Arka And He's Vrall, He Doesn't Speak that often. Ing Är Evor. Im'er Nusk.* Arka then said: Were Here To Protect You From  AVEN. A *Thing* That Only Cares About Eating Solids, Liquids And Gases. He Will Eat Everything Until there's nothing left of your world. the latest time we saw him he was at the mountains but now he should be somewhere in the EverFree... we may still need some more help but it must be quick!
As Arka Says: ?
As Vral Says: For Every Step You will Make. Another Life You do Take.
As Evor Says: See No Honor, Show No Honor.
As Nusk Says:?
As 7orin Says: I Guide All Life, But none of it's Souls.

FakeSmile

2014 May 04, 11:39:53 #34 Last Edit: 2014 May 04, 13:34:19 by FakeSmile
Sheer Luck locks the front door
to her house and begins to walk
toward her Barber Shop. She hums
a happy tune as she walks through
Ponyville.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Jaywo

(I don't even want to imagine what your characters look like 7orin. owo)

Willow felt her expression turn to an unimpressed one. That was a new one.
"No, I'm a griffon. Mind pushing me out of here?" She asked, gripping the dirt wall with her front and back feet.

Naura

"Oh, okai" Naura replied while she placed a kick to the griffon, then she kicked her right at the paws.
((sorry for the one liners, let's just get up from the hole and continue there))

Jaywo

Willow gripped the edge of the hole and pulled herself up. She reached in to lend a claw to the earth pony.
"I'm Willow Wae, I saw you run in here, what are you-" she stopped short when she heard voices not far fm where they were.
"She, do you hear that too?" She whispered, listening carefully.

Snowcraft_Pony

2014 May 06, 15:37:47 #38 Last Edit: 2014 May 06, 15:40:26 by Snowcraft_Pony
(Starlight Eclipse and Scarlet Eclipse, sisters, Starlight is black with a crimson mane, Scarlet is crimson with a black mane)

Two ponies walked through the forest, they were chatting about demons and pirates by the sound of it.

"I told you being a pirate would get that sort of things to happen to you."

"Why do you care, you play with demons on a daily basis, that Eldritch abomination nearly choked you to death!"

"but it didn't."

"Whatever."

cloudyraindrops90

hi  :D im cloudy i know i dont talk much i just wanted to say hi  ^-^ :')
{The door is open, I am back again}

Go Up