Welcome to LoE!

Started by Liska, 2012 Mar 19, 03:52:03

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Stella

Sugarcup

Quote from: Malkies on 2012 Mar 19, 09:56:47
It's great that the project is being continued, it would be a shame to see all of that hard work and go to waste. :)
However.
I find your lack of smilies disturbing...
same here! we want pony smilies!!

WolfsGhost

Smilies are most likely coming. Last I heard, Anya was working on them earlier, I think she took a break for awhile due to school and/or needed sleep. So stay tuned.

Liska

Yes... sleep.
Anyways, yes, new smilies are coming soon. Please hold. ^-^

Itty Bit

Will we get Anya ragesmiles? :D

Stella

Quote from: Itty Bit on 2012 Mar 19, 14:16:27

I believe so, but Anya needs her beauty sleep. Shhh...

Itty Bit

2012 Mar 19, 14:36:09 #26 Last Edit: 2012 Mar 19, 14:38:31 by Itty Bit
Quote from: Stella on 2012 Mar 19, 14:20:16
Quote from: Itty Bit on 2012 Mar 19, 14:16:27

I believe so, but Anya needs her beauty sleep. Shhh...

Of course! To have such a beautiful face one must have lots of beauty sl-
Oh hey, the smilies are already here! Great work Anya!  :]

Liska

Haha, enjoy. ^-^
Since they're GIFs, they're not as high quality as the PNGs of the same ones. Hopefully later today I'll be able to input PNG smileys somehow.
Meanwhile hope you enjoy having your smileys back. :)

Perry The Pony

I would like to thank everypony for their continued support and understand the confusion and worry that most have.  The forum mods and admins are the same it will have the old home feel but a fresh coat of paint and a minor renovation.

McSleuthburger

I would just like to welcome and say hi to everyone new and old  :D
Ye-olde ex mod
You've just been McSleuthburgered!

Zilla

Pip pip!
I'm here too~
Looks like I'm still a parasprite though.
We've reached the Eye of the Storm.

Has it ever occurred to you that the best thing for us to do would be simply to walk out of here before it's too late?

~Durpy

I am also here...!!!

My suitcase full of bees should put a stop to this!!

Ozzy

So many friendly faces already :3
We are like a family  :3

Ice_Hooves

Indeed. Glad to say everypony here, and all the best!  ^-^

Trekkie2063

I'm not gonna touch on any feelings that this "split" has brought up, but I have to ask.  What elements did you guys take with you from EqO to LoE?  What will be familiar from that project and what will change/be new as a result of this?

Sorry if this has been posted before, I just don't have the time right this second to read all the posts.

UnintentionalFan

It definately took me by surprise when I saw the news about EO and so much of the team leaving. I have only heard RainDrop's side of the story, and it does sound as though he was in the right. I will be keeping a watch on things around here, but I am probably going to stick by RainDrop simply because I have had some issues of my own with SweBow.

Stella

Quote from: UnintentionalFan on 2012 Mar 19, 17:25:33I will be keeping a watch on things around here, but I am probably going to stick by RainDrop simply because I have had some issues of my own with SweBow.

What were they? o.O No offence, but at least in the IRC you seem to like to say things for the sake of stirring up trouble, so I'd like to know precisely what these "issues" are.

iAN

Quote from: Ozzy on 2012 Mar 19, 05:56:10
Hopefully this hasn't slowed down production too much, keep up all the hard work guys, I'm sure you all did what was best and we support you all the way

Yeah, I kinda have the same hope this didn't do anything to the production of the project.
Also I'm here too  <3

Cutiebone

SO EXCITED IMMA EXPLODE *-*

CANNOT WAIT MANIACS!! :D
Moved to Fluffy Ribbon. FR is universal. Rather than CB, which refers to an OC that isn't used anymore, it's better to use a name I'd actually like to be identified with... >.<

Echo

So where do we apply for the team?  :]

Go Up