Its Christmas letz do this(open rp)

Started by Maplewood, 2014 Nov 29, 01:45:05

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Maplewood

2014 Nov 29, 01:45:05 Last Edit: 2014 Nov 29, 01:49:44 by Maplewood
Well considering how close Christmas is I decided why not do a holiday rp for once so here it is everpony can  start of where they want but I think  ponyville would be a nice central point , then there's the plot well that's up to you now I'm going to stop ranting  0:)

Post Merge

Maple sat on the bench shivering from the cold as his eye and hoof which were metal where not very good heat conductors

Aeterna Sol

((Oh hey we were JUST TALKING. :D))

Blazing Sun simply walks by. After training for so long, she needed rest, even though she was now bored. She sat at a nearby bench, just waiting for something to happen.

Maplewood

It has been a cold December and the snow this year had been falling very much maple though to himself

Aeterna Sol

2014 Nov 29, 16:50:41 #3 Last Edit: 2014 Nov 30, 03:01:57 by BlazingSun9001
She just sat there, the fact that she was bored being obvious. "Soooooo... Bored." She whispered to herself.

Maplewood

"I can't believe its hearts warming ev soon " he sighed

Aeterna Sol

2014 Nov 29, 19:30:13 #5 Last Edit: 2014 Nov 30, 03:02:25 by BlazingSun9001
"... Maybe some music will help my boredom." She thought out loud, getting out a MP3 player she got for her birthday. It looked like the human world's iPod, but with her cutie mark on the back. It played an arrangement of the SSB4 theme.

((Cutie mark and other info is on my OC page shown at the bottom of my post... I don't know what that's called lol
Double Edit: used the wrong theme, then used a short one.))

cloudwilk

Cloud came in like a wrecking ball from above the treeline and crash landed between Maple and Blazing Sun. He lifted his head up with a dazed look, "Whoops. Snow cloud got the best of this pegasus." and his face plummeted back into the ground.

[I]"Want to see where I came from??"[/I]Jump into the portal and find out!

Maplewood

Maple jumped a little " wow you ok that looked like it hurt" he asked

Aeterna Sol

2014 Nov 29, 21:15:37 #8 Last Edit: 2014 Dec 06, 11:01:46 by LaptopBrony
"What...  just happened?"

-Please refrain from cursing, even censored, thank you

cloudwilk

Cloud managed to wobble himself upwards, "I was.. uh... bringing in the snow clouds when- BAM!- I pushed one a little too heavy and it just kinda... pushed me .... all the way..." He paused and looked around, "Here?"

Maplewood

"Well then welcome to ponyville" maple gestures around himself

annosrules

Blazing Legend was on his annual trip to his parents place from his studio in Canterlot. His path of choice wasn't as scenic this year due to his workload, so he had to make due with going straight through Ponyville than through the Everfree Forest. Feeling the chill of the evening and the aching of his hooves, decides to stay the night in a local inn. Blaze's search for an inn was interrupted when a Pegasus crashed between two ponies. Being the helpful type, Blazing walks over two the trio and asks, "Is every pony alright?"

Aeterna Sol

"I think so. I can't sense any pain within the one who just crashed here."

Naura

A mare was trotting down the street with three foals playing around after her. She stopped and looked at the four ponies across the street and slowly made her way over to them.
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

Buttercookie

Butter Cookie twirled around 'Celestia's Order', a sword he enchanted from the dust of a nightmares soul and smithed under a dragons flame. ((Not trying to sound op, he did get hurt.))
(Huh, since I made the sword everything seems more, peaceful.)
(The snow falls as light as a feather, and everything is turning out right for everyone.)
(I just feel like, I saw someone familiar in the front of my eye.)
(Someone, special...)
(Someone...)
(Somepony.)
(Somepony... Who was that somepony?)

Birthday cakes... Go with cookies...
Birthdays for life

annosrules

Blaze turn's his attention towards the Pegasus and says, "The hospital isn't far from here and I could carry you myself if need be."

Naura

"May I ask what happend here?" The mare says as she walk up to them.
"Are you alright?" She asks the pegasus and tilts her head.
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

cloudwilk

He lifts himself back up, a blue collar with a cloud-shaped tag dangling from his neck, "Naw. It's alright..." He shook the dirt off like a dog. His sky blue fur shined vividly.

Aeterna Sol

"... True I have a feeling you just ignored me, but I dou-" Suddenly, Blazing Sun's energy grabbed onto something. She used her sensing ability to find out what it is. "Wait a minute, is that a sword I'm sensing? That should be impossible... Unless the sword has some sort of strange energy enchanted onto it." She thought for a second. "Now I miss my Sun's Edge sword. It was an awesome blade that I would also use for training."
((It's not a lie, she USED to have a sword called "Sun's Edge". It was made from the rarest metals, but due to those being extremely expensive and the fact it was enchanted with the sun's ACTUAL light, it was really hard. It took her 12 tries, every failure making her buy more of the metals she needed until the 11th. That time it didn't explode because of too much sunlight. Instead, it was expelled... somehow. The 12th time, she made it perfectly, thanks to the experience with the other 11, and the sword was filled to the brim wit the sun's energy.))

Maplewood

((Um I was thinking that this rp was about  hearts warming. Ev stuff)

Go Up