Its Christmas letz do this(open rp)

Started by Maplewood, 2014 Nov 29, 01:45:05

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

cloudwilk

[I]"Want to see where I came from??"[/I]Jump into the portal and find out!

Naura

"Oh, good" The mare said with a smile.
"May I accompany any of you taking a walk?" She asked and looked around at the ponies who had gatherd.
"I have the foals, but they mostly just play around and isn't much for talking" She added with a smile saying you-know-how-they-are.
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

cloudwilk

2014 Nov 30, 17:02:14 #22 Last Edit: 2014 Nov 30, 17:06:00 by cloudwilk
"I don't know what she was talking about with a sword, but I've got to get back to the clouds.." Cloud tried folding his wings in but realized he was having a little bit of trouble. He turned back in hopes no one else noticed his qualm as he smiled and pretended as though he wanted his wings up.
"On the other thought... I should probably get a break... A walk? Sure. Haven't done.. one of those... In a bit... I think..." He looked at his tail that swished a bit and gave it a glare. Then quickly turned his attention back towards the crowd.
"Geez... I caused a commotion huh..." He got a little embarrassed.

Maplewood

"Yeah you kinda did, and I would love a walk " maple replied giveing a smile

Aeterna Sol

"Hmm... Good idea! I feel like taking a walk all of a sudden anyway."

Maplewood

Maple breathed a sigh of relief looks like this heart s warming was going to be a little bit interesting

cloudwilk

Cloud proceeded with the ponies, following quietly behind. Then a thought shot into his head and he knew what to talk about, "Hey yea, Hearth's Warming Eve is soon! What are you ponies doing for it?"

annosrules

Already content with staying the night, Blaze found no issue with a social walk. So he asks, "That does sound nice, would you mind if I joined you?"

Aeterna Sol

"Well, I've already trained for 9 straight years, even on such a day due to no one to hang out with. Sooooo... Can anypony spare a spot for a little... 'game time'?"

annosrules

Hearing the challenge, Blaze's lips curl into an arrogant smirk as he asks Blazing (Man, this'll get confusing  :P), [Color=green]"What sort of game did you have in mind?"[/Color]

Maplewood

"I have no clue what I'm doing this year " maple replied

Buttercookie

(Hmm, whoever it was, was truly special to me.)
(It could've been my brother, but he's staying in Manehatten for the time being.)
(It was somepony else.)
(Was it... my mother?)
(Was it? Hmm... no, I shouldn't think of it, It'll get me depressed.)
(Better go back to the Everfree forest, to take me mind off things and see how my sword truly works.)
(I mean, it was covered in the essence of a Nightmare, for crying out loud!)
Birthday cakes... Go with cookies...
Birthdays for life

Maplewood

"What's your favourite thing to do during the holidays" maple asked

Aeterna Sol

"Well, first... I don't know, whatever game you want, but I was thinking Smash Brothers. Second, I know you're thinking about something, is it about the sword? I can tell by the look on your face. It looks like you're going to talk, but aren't talking at all.

Maplewood

Naura

Naura thought for a while before answering.
"Well, for this year I think me and my friends are going to the party in Canterlot garden, I heard its beautiful during the winter." She smiled as the foals was running around throwing snowballs at eachother.
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

cloudwilk

"Well that sounds fun!" Cloud skipped a little bit. His slightly smaller body was caught in that stage between being a colt and a stallion. He certainly had the voice of it. He turned back towards the Blazes "..and I don't know what game they're playing.." and then glanced at Maple, "or what they're doing...." He spun around and skipped ahead, since he loved to lead when walking.

Maplewood

"Oh wait I have to work that day I think" maple sighed

cloudwilk

Maplewood

Maple started to make  calculations " yeah I will " he sighed

Go Up