Open Server Weekend August 8th-10th!

Started by Ellowee, 2014 Jun 13, 09:53:42

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

VeronicaLolzXD

2014 Jul 31, 20:45:54 #200 Last Edit: 2014 Jul 31, 21:52:37 by Mizuki
YAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY I'll get to play for the first time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Waiting for ages!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAYAYAYAY!!  :D lol ;) ^-^ 0:) :P
Oh yeah....

A question. Can you still play the game if its not an open weekend?
Nighttime is best. The daytime sun just burns yo eyeballs...

MoonShine833

Quote from: Ellowee on 2014 Jun 13, 09:53:42

We at Legends of Equestria are excited to announce another Open Server Weekend for August 8th-10th! This is your opportunity to play Legends of Equestria for a whole weekend, whether you're playing for the first time or checking in to see how things have changed since the last open server.

The servers will open to the public at 12:01am EST on August 8th and close at 11:59pm on the 10th. The game will be available through the downloads page and playable for that whole weekend.

Please note that you must have a forum account before you can log in to the game. It is highly suggested that you register before the 8th, as the servers will be very busy once the weekend starts!
If you don't have an account already, you can register here: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?action=register

You can see the system requirements for Legends of Equestria here: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=2189.0

Hope you're as excited as we are!
I Cannot Wait! <3 Me Reacting: :o  O:   :I  ^-^  0:)

ThePonyGuy1998

2014 Aug 01, 00:20:58 #202 Last Edit: 2014 Aug 03, 11:43:20 by ThePonyGuy1998
[glow=red,2,300]Just 8 days[/glow], dear friends. :D

I'll try to play all weekend. ^-^ I hope to see what improvements have been made ​​today and that the servers can be a little more stable.

I know that the game is pre-alpha, but I think they probably improved the servers.
I am a 21-year old guy who played this game since 2014, and recently started playing it again in 2019.

I hope to play the game more often with some friends! I'm a Mexican Brony, kinda a veteran in LoE. ¡También hablo español!

PM me if you want my Discord username. I hope to see you in the game!

broe

Code Select
h,,,horse?

LunarNixie

You know that's not really a word right Pinkie?  :l
Love and Tolerate, Friendship will always triumph.
Lunar Hex Got it memorized?

Naura

*squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*
I, can't, WAIT! :D
I'm so excited now when its getting so close! *hugs plushie*
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

LunarDusk

Just...one week... :D

Oooooh I cannot wait...*shaking*
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

OfficerShields

7 Days until the OSW  X3; this time i've got another friend getting on for the first time so, this is really exciting.

Can't help but wonder what's changed since last time  o_O

Dark Spectrum

Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2014 Jul 31, 01:07:29
Quote from: Dark Spectrum on 2014 Jul 30, 17:38:53
O:  Everypony! Please!  O:

:3  Secure your wrist-straps to safely contain hype!  :3
That's what it says at the beginning of Project M. Because it's so awesome.

That's why I said it.  ;)

I can't wait for the event! Everybody show your hype by posting this video!

It's just Roid Rage saying his catchphrase.
O-oh, did I type something? Didn't notice. It's not...up there, is it? Sweet Celestia, I hope it isn't something astounding that I just spoiled...

[move] :D FULL SPEED AHEAD ON THE HYPE TRAIN!!! :D[/move]

KrystalClear

I just noticed its August :O ohmigosh ohmigosh ohmigosh  :3

Dark Spectrum

2014 Aug 02, 00:26:07 #210 Last Edit: 2014 Aug 02, 03:33:59 by Chishio Kunrin
Hey. guess what?
IT'S AWGUSTO!

:nod:

Post Merge

6. MORE. DAYS.  :3

[move] ^-^ ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN! ^-^[/move]

Note from moderator: Don't spam smileys.
O-oh, did I type something? Didn't notice. It's not...up there, is it? Sweet Celestia, I hope it isn't something astounding that I just spoiled...

Knowlegeseeker

This is going to be my first open server week,since I entered the fandom later than most......the first thing I'm going to do is look for some monsters to beat up.It sounds like an awesome stress reliever. YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY >:O

assassindash

Dash

LunarNixie

Love and Tolerate, Friendship will always triumph.
Lunar Hex Got it memorized?

Dark Spectrum

You know the drill.   :D
                            |
                            |
                            V

DarkSpectre

I'm interested in it, especially since I'm not working that weekend so will have more time to hang around.

Also just in, Dark Spectrum and I might possibly be relatives or something. lol

Free Hugs!

Joylight

Ha, this will be over on my birthday. So this gives me a bit of a time gap to get a new power cord for my Dell laptop and a new (and possibly more powerful) laptop with all of my savings.

I can finally play with you all~  X3 Here's to getting my hooves crossed (or fingers).

ThePonyGuy1998

Quote from: Joylight on 2014 Aug 03, 12:45:37
Ha, this will be over on my birthday. So this gives me a bit of a time gap to get a new power cord for my Dell laptop and a new (and possibly more powerful) laptop with all of my savings.

I can finally play with you all~  X3 Here's to getting my hooves crossed (or fingers).

That's great, friend. And another one with laptop. :3

I need a better graphics card. :c
I am a 21-year old guy who played this game since 2014, and recently started playing it again in 2019.

I hope to play the game more often with some friends! I'm a Mexican Brony, kinda a veteran in LoE. ¡También hablo español!

PM me if you want my Discord username. I hope to see you in the game!

benjymansy123

Finally going to get to play LoE with many people like a ponified WoW! Except WoW was violence and death, this is friendship and magic! XD See you all in 5! I hope my notebook computer can handle it...

Peace Keeper

To: benjymansy123

LOL I like your username.  :D  :P
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Go Up