[PRIVATE! DO NOT JOIN] The Cellist

Started by PinkiePieHugs, 2016 May 24, 01:27:03

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

PinkiePieHugs

It was raining hard. Poor Loyal had gotten caught out in the open rain. He was trying to find shelter, until he could find his home again. He hadn't been able to find any place to stay. It was surprisingly hard finding a shade or something, apparently. Ponyville was a big place, but not big enough for shade.

Loyal kept running, looking to and for a place to stay. Unfortunately, he was not looking where he was going, and as a result, slammed into a light pole, making a loud *CLANG* sound. His vision was blurry, his movement was difficult to handle, and he couldn't think...

He fell to his knees, and all he could see before passing out, was a door near him opening, and somepony shouting to him... (That's Octavia's cue)

Peace Keeper

2016 May 24, 01:41:40 #1 Last Edit: 2016 May 24, 01:51:38 by Peace Keeper
Octavia was prepared to go out the house. She has her rain coat on and opens the door.

She notices Loyal on the ground in a puzzled and in disapproval.
You just look awful down there. I believe you want to come in, correct? Come right. This rain is just pouring and I hate to be wet at a time like this.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

PinkiePieHugs

Octavia noticed Loyal didn't reply, nor did he move...she could tell something was SERIOUSLY wrong.

Then she realized what happened.

Peace Keeper

Octavia looks closely at Loyal.

Hello... you okay? Oh Celestia. What has happened to you? I am in need of help. VINYL! I need your help over here! Something is not right with this pony on the ground.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

PinkiePieHugs

Minutes later, Loyal was safely inside the residence of Octavia and Vinyl. But they noticed something. Loyal was not a Pegasus, or a Unicorn, or an Earth pony....he was an Alicorn!

Peace Keeper

Octavia was surprised to see what kind of pony Loyal is.

Is... is he an... alicorn!? He must be from the royal family. I thought there were only Celestia, Luna, Cadence, and Twilight. We need to help him in good health. Eugk, he is all wet. Best to put him towels.

She goes to get towels to help dry Loyal out and at the same time help him get warm, if he was cold.

PinkiePieHugs

Minutes later, Loyal was wrapped in towels.

Octavia  and Vinyl decided to leave him so he could get his rest. Since Octavia had trouble getting to sleep, she decided to practice her cello.

A few more minutes later, Loyal woke up....the first thing he heard was the sound of a beautiful cello playing  an incredibly familiar song...

"Muh-Moonlight S-Sonata..." He muttered, gaining the cellist's attention.

Peace Keeper

She heard a voice and stopped playing the cello. She looks to see Loyal awake.

Hello there. You are finally awake. I apologize that I have woken you from your rest. I am only practicing my cello as usual. Keeping up to be the best celloist.

PinkiePieHugs

I-it's fine.....if you wish, do keep playing....your music...it's so very beautiful.

Peace Keeper

Why thank you... uh... what is your name by the way? I never got a chance to ask you earlier, seeing you were unconscious.

PinkiePieHugs

Loyal Defender. Just Loyal is fine.

Peace Keeper

Loyal it is. It is a fine name for a pony. I am curious, are you a prince?

PinkiePieHugs

No. I was born.....from a wish..I know it sounds crazy, but it's true.

Peace Keeper

She looks all confused and disbelieved

A wish!? If only some wishes are to be very true in that instance. *sigh*

PinkiePieHugs

"Well...another thing came with the wish...a curse. Beings of darkness follow me...never stopping their pursuit.."

Peace Keeper

Oh my... that is bad. Are they still chasing you around?

PinkiePieHugs

Suddenly, pools of darknness began forming around the two ponies. I think that answers your question!

Peace Keeper

WHAT!? What in Equestria is this? I will not be a victim of your curse!

She takes her cello and hides behind it.

Do you know how to get rid of these? You got magic, try to stop it!

PinkiePieHugs

Loyal's horn glowed , and shot out an energy sword. Loyal caught it in midair, and waited for the shadows to form.They swarmed around Octavia, but Loyla wasn''t about to let them take her.

The shadows materialized into pony-like shapes. Loyal began slicing through them.

Octavia had never been more frightened, but at the saem time, she felt safe with Loyal around.

Peace Keeper

Please be careful and get rid of these! I can't stand a single more second with these... curse!

Go Up