Legends of Equestria at BABSCon 2015 & Open Server Announcement!

Started by Ellowee, 2015 Mar 28, 21:45:45

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

MMTfan1

I hope they release the game soon as the server's are going to open in less than two hours. 

Dark Silvergun

Dropped by to see,
but it's not available yet,
oh well.

FluttershyFan84

>:/ It would be nice to get some updates from the devs/admins about the status.
Ponies. Ponies everywhere!

I'm seriously tired of the 100 point anti-bot posting protections... "I'm not a bot"? Just use mouse movements instead of pictures! *sigh*

Cryptic-Dash

FluttershyFan84

Quote from: Cryptic-Dash on 2015 Apr 09, 22:42:29
3 in the morning... pfft sleep, whats that  ovO

ovO Pinkie never can sleep since she's so wound up by sugar all the time.

I'm seriously tired of the 100 point anti-bot posting protections... "I'm not a bot"? Just use mouse movements instead of pictures! *sigh*

Particlemane

There are probably no announcements from the dev team because they're working to get the game up now. Or they're asleep. Which, I mean, personally, I wouldn't blame them much.
The Storyteller's symbol is first a book, for without the story itself, there would be nothing to tell. The lines show the breath, the storyteller's medium. At the core: a heart, for like all living things, without heart, the story dies.

FluttershyFan84

:l They should make it up until Sunday if they are going to be releasing the game this late.

Pawny Heart

Its almost midnight for me. I don't know which timing they're using. The posts time maybe?
Hmm, the posts say is still 10pm. Where is the forum engine referring to?

FluttershyFan84

Quote from: Pawny Heart on 2015 Apr 09, 23:02:40
Its almost midnight for me. I don't know which timing they're using. The posts time maybe?
Hmm, the posts say is still 10pm. Where is the forum engine referring to?

Not sure, but it's 11:02 PM for me being on US EST. Even then, they should of had the downloads ready way earlier than this. Taking away from play time because of downloading and extracting a 2+GB program isn't exactly the best practice without telling us if there is any issues that they are working on. Even most mainstream MMOs keep their servers up and do progressive builds and patches on a separate main system. >.<

Dusk_Sparkle

~§~ Dusk Sparkle ~§~

Niyx

In interest of time zones im MT so its 10 after 9 now.

I hope the dev's pop a comment in with a status update

Well nevermind then Lets get downloadin

threestarpony

Pawny Heart

Quote from: Dusk_Sparkle on 2015 Apr 09, 23:08:37
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=14541
Apparently, we've got downloads as of a few minutes ago.

Thank you! I was still refreshing the page of the dowloads link of the official loe website and nothing there yet :/

Moon princess

lolab

Thorne Busch

lets just be patient. good things come to those who wait. the mods are probably working their tails off atm to make sure everything goes smoothly :]
family resemblemance?!

FluttershyFan84

>:O I am getting TIRED of watching my download go up... then back down... Use dropbox and/or 4shared as well for Celestia's sakes! Mirrors are handy ya know.  :l >:/

Lightning Sparks

Really?? the game is crashing and crashing and crashing...i can´t deal with it >A< D: >:O
Androsii ;D, if you want to send me a PM go on. Hablo español.

Go Up