Servers Now Open!

Started by Ellowee, 2014 Aug 08, 01:25:19

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

blackhawk

Well according to people who wants to play it would take you hours to wait until you get connected to the server.

StormRush

I'm disappointed the servers are full. It never did that before. Courbette isn't working either.
Tunder is just another word for excitement!

Starry Dusk

I'm very thankful for these people working on this, and I love them all... but all the servers say they're full. Yesterday I saw a few more options too, if it's not too much trouble could you open some of those up..? X3

bronieBoy262

>:O SERVERS ARENT WORKINGGGGG but still u guys are doin great X3

Dark Lunar Wolf Of Light

Help! :'(

Every time I try to Login I get this

Server Listing

Cutiemarks .. Done
Items .. Error!
Abilities .. Error!
Skills ... Error!
Recipes .. Error!
Item Atlas .. Done

bronieBoy262

if u are going to have a open server weekend please make sure the servers are working

Ryo_D_Disk

Please report any bugs to the bug reports section please

Thank you

Ryo D Disk

Gouranga

Hey um, just to cheer up the staff a little bit, it works for mee  :D I have windows 64bit but the download for the 32bit version was quicker. No servers crashed so far which is already an improvement from last year!

blackhawk

I run Windows 32bit version on my Windows 8.1 64bit cause the 32bit version was only one available on torrent download the 64bit version from google drive was taking ages downloading at 15kb/s

Moonstar100

The servers are always full! I never gotten to play! >A< :(

blackhawk

You will get to play just be patient :) I waited for half an hour and gotten to play ^-^

Scorpios233

So apparently too many people have downloaded the game recently, and now I can't download it!  >:O

Mayshha

I have Windows 8. It works on all Windows?

_x_RainbowDash_x_

Just wait, y'all. It'll come in good time if you're patient enough.  ^-^

Moonstar100

Look, when I get in a server and I TRY to make a character then my curser starts loading. Can you please fix this? Because then I have to wait for a long time again! Please fix this. I really want to make a character and play! I've been looking foward to play this game! I've been trying to get a character and play! Please fix this!!!!!!!!  D:  >A<  ono  :c

Compass Star

HOw do I know if I need to download the 32 or the 64 bit version for windows?

blackhawk

32bit version works smooth on my Windows 8.1 64 bit enterprise edition

WizzlePiff

Quote from: blackhawk on 2014 Aug 08, 18:51:22

haha everything works perfectly fine on both cpu i am playing and tested on laptop toshiba 64 bit works good with both 64 as 32 bits my 32 bit desktop works perfect fine some crashes but hey thats up for the dev team to fix ;)

blackhawk

Quote from: WizzlePiff on 2014 Aug 08, 18:56:05

haha everything works perfectly fine on both cpu i am playing and tested on laptop toshiba 64 bit works good with both 64 as 32 bits my 32 bit desktop works perfect fine some crashes but hey thats up for the dev team to fix ;)

I would of downloaded 64 bit version but it was only available web download, 32bit one was available on torrent download and it downloaded in 20 sec

WizzlePiff

Quote from: blackhawk on 2014 Aug 08, 18:59:51
Quote from: WizzlePiff on 2014 Aug 08, 18:56:05

I would of downloaded 64 bit version but it was only available web download, 32bit one was available on torrent download and it downloaded in 20 sec

eeyup

Go Up