[Herd] Travellers Blessing.

Started by Travius Trott, 2012 Apr 27, 06:11:48

previous topic - next topic

I'm curious, so, how many of the different races are in this herd.

Unicorn
39 (31.5%)
Pegasus
53 (42.7%)
Earthpony.
25 (20.2%)
Not decided yet.
7 (5.6%)

Total Members Voted: 121

Go Down

Alassë

I updated my signature. :D I hope what I did to the GUIDE banner is okay? X3 I can change it if you'd like me to. 0:)

Sotha

Quote from: ssumppg on 2013 Aug 08, 18:45:36
I updated my signature. :D I hope what I did to the GUIDE banner is okay? X3 I can change it if you'd like me to. 0:)

It looks pretty cool if you ask me, linking back to the OP. Sneaky, sneaky.

So I've been volunteering in a chemistry lab for the last 5±1 months, but it's got me tired, and conflicts with either my music if not my schoolwork. I'm afraid I might soon have to quit, without even completing my first project.
May you walk on warm sands.

Alassë

Quote from: Sotha on 2013 Aug 09, 13:27:50It looks pretty cool if you ask me, linking back to the OP. Sneaky, sneaky.
Thanks. ^-^ It used to look like this:

...which is why I asked if it was okay or not. :P

Quote from: Sotha on 2013 Aug 09, 13:27:50So I've been volunteering in a chemistry lab for the last 5±1 months, but it's got me tired, and conflicts with either my music if not my schoolwork. I'm afraid I might soon have to quit, without even completing my first project.
Music? Did you say music?? :3 What kind of music? And chemistry too?? *-* *-* *-*

Travius Trott

Quote from: ssumppg on 2013 Aug 08, 18:45:36

That's certainly perfectly fine to me, in fact quite clever I'd say. ^-^

Quote from: Sotha on 2013 Aug 09, 13:27:50
-snippit-

So I've been volunteering in a chemistry lab for the last 5±1 months, but it's got me tired, and conflicts with either my music if not my schoolwork. I'm afraid I might soon have to quit, without even completing my first project.

And that's, not quite so fortunate, though I do pray you will get it sorted out well, with minimal losses.

Oh, it would appear that I got some fancy title, Notable pony, now that's something that I had not expected to gain.
Thanks everypony, for this most brilliant thing.

Alassë

Quote from: Travius Trott on 2013 Aug 09, 16:56:26That's certainly perfectly fine to me, in fact quite clever I'd say. ^-^
Thanks. 0:) I did it because I wanted both the banner and the trotters in my signature, but only one image is allowed in your signature at a time. Thus, my only option if I wanted both was to combine them. :] :nod:

The Wandering Magus

there should be a flutteryay emote here xD
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Sotha

For those who are unaware, and for those who care, it has been announced that The Elder Scrolls Online will follow a subscription model of $15 per month.
May you walk on warm sands.

Asterian Starfall

2013 Sep 06, 16:36:23 #2167 Last Edit: 2013 Sep 06, 16:47:34 by Asterian
Allow me to send in this application for the Travellers.

OC Name: Asterian Starfall
Forum Name: Asterian
Activity: Online daily
Race: Unicorn
Reason to Join: I have always been one to go out of my way to help others. Perhaps now I can help other help everypony.

If it would be any assistance in determining my role in the group, I am a writer by occupation, but I also have a knowledge of Thermal Control and hoof-to-hoof combat. I would say I would probably be a Bard, but as I despise claiming titles for myself, I'll leave that to you.

I eagerly await your response.

- Asterian Starfall
"Luck is how you explain an overly-variabled scenario that went in your favor." - Asterian Élire Starfall

The mysterious man

Я здесь одни Русский человек в этом обществе англо язычной школоты!?   >:O >:O >:O >:O >:O >:O >:O
? ????? ???? ????? ?????? ??? ? ??????????? ????? ? ????? ?????!

Travius Trott

Quote from: Asterian on 2013 Sep 06, 16:36:23
Allow me to send in this application for the Travellers.

OC Name: Asterian Starfall
Forum Name: Asterian
Activity: Online daily
Race: Unicorn
Reason to Join: I have always been one to go out of my way to help others. Perhaps now I can help other help everypony.

If it would be any assistance in determining my role in the group, I am a writer by occupation, but I also have a knowledge of Thermal Control and hoof-to-hoof combat. I would say I would probably be a Bard, but as I despise claiming titles for myself, I'll leave that to you.

I eagerly await your response.

- Asterian Starfall

Greetings and welcome sir! I'll be writing you up on the list shortly.
But I am delighted to welcome another pony into this herd, and thus I pray your travels will be warded under Celestia's sun and nights be safe under Luna's gaze. ^-^

Quote from: The mysterious man on 2013 Sep 07, 11:10:50
Я здесь одни Русский человек в этом обществе англо язычной школоты!?

Um, pardon me, but I am afraid I can not understand what you are trying to say. May I ask you to write in English instead?

Oh, it would appear that I got some fancy title, Notable pony, now that's something that I had not expected to gain.
Thanks everypony, for this most brilliant thing.

Asterian Starfall

Quote from: Travius Trott on 2013 Sep 08, 08:27:32
Greetings and welcome sir! I'll be writing you up on the list shortly.
But I am delighted to welcome another pony into this herd, and thus I pray your travels will be warded under Celestia's sun and nights be safe under Luna's gaze. ^-^

They always have been, and thank you. Just once, I am going to break my usual rule and claim the title of "Bard" for myself, but if it should not be suiting, I am more than happy to take on another title.
"Luck is how you explain an overly-variabled scenario that went in your favor." - Asterian Élire Starfall

Alassë

Sea Foam

Images of broken light which dance before me like a million eyes;
they call me on and on across the universe.
Thank you, Durpy, for the banner!

Asterian Starfall

The Wandering Magus

Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636

Cinnibon Milque

I just got toonboom.
do you know what this means? animations starring the herd.  ovO  Once i learn how to animate the pony walk i'll be set. hoorayyyyy~

Enstramentall

[move][/move] Hi! Hello! Hola! Benvenidos! Bonjour! Gutentag! :P I think you get the idea.

Ozzy

Haylanders died about a year ago btw, just so ya know.

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: Ozzy on 2013 Sep 24, 14:31:25
Haylanders died about a year ago btw, just so ya know.
aww... sorry to hear that.

Go Up