Soul Silver and Dormin

Started by Dormin, 2017 Sep 23, 13:22:39

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dormin

First here is Dormin.

He used to move to the crystal Empire before Sombra attacked. Then, he got enslaved like the rest of the crystal ponies, while not being one of them, along with his best friend , Adrix.

He got corrupted and brainwashed like the rest of them by Sombra and became one of his royal guards. Then, he disapeared along with the Crystal Empire with the fall of Sombra and got back with it 1000 years later.

Now, he still suffer from amnesia like a few ponies of the Crystal Empire and tries to find out who he was and what is his purpose in life.

Now, there is Soul Silver:

I'm sorry i'm using google trad here since my text was in french, it may be poorly translated:

Soul Silver
"The true nobility is to be superior to the one you have been before. "

Nickname: Soul Silver
Race and sex: Pegasus male
Origins: Cloudsdale
Standard of living: Bourgeois
Family / Clan: Silver
Lived in: Cloudsdale

Cutie mark: Blank flank (CM)
Talent: Storm master: Soul Silver has the talent to trigger the most impressive storms of Equestria. He carefully planned each storm in advance via very precise drawings and drawings, studied to account for all elements. He then performs a dance in the sky to provoke thunder and rain, to draw beautiful gray skies in varied shades. With its powerful and immense wings it unleashes powerful wind squalls and other tornadoes. Nothing cataclysmic but its precision remains particularly effective. Like a flip side of the coin, he needs to spend his too full of energy during great storms and must avoid too strong negative emotions. He therefore channels all this by making productive works the now concentrated, from the drawing to the realization of kimonos.
Getting the Cutie Mark: text

Character
Soul Silver is a Pegasus of high society, which implies that it is worthy and keeps its cool in all circumstances. However, it is a pony with strong temperament that can scold like thunder! And when the storm rises it is as sudden and dazzling as it is ephemeral. Soul Silver is a very frustrated and relatively solitary pegasus, a workaholic who does not like to be disturbed and especially hard and greedy in business! However it is someone who works fast and well too, the game is worth the candle. It is a proud pony with respect to his know-how, who does not like to work gratos. Go talk enough about the bad side, it's not just a grumpyponey! When he gets upset, he immediately regrets his words and actions. He tends to panic and blend the brushes as he tries to enter into a heated debate. Small, he was always aloof because of his small wings. Frustration gives birth to a being who disgusts and feels it, a great internal conflict ... So, he gets ground in a cold armor, hiding a very tender and loving heart. Although he pushes his entourage to protect them and hide his chaotic awkwardness and guilt, he is attached to others. He often shows it by making custom kimonos, corresponding to the personality of the person he wants to honor. He also knows how to listen and advise those who dare to confide in him. Basically, he's scary but he's not mean. Far from there. He wants his giant wings to be able to cover them in a warm down to protect and reassure them rather than unleash the tornadoes.

A silvery-white, blue-colored dress, a silver and royal blue bicoloured mane, golden eyes and a crystal blue crown on the skull set with three chains on each side that belonged to his father, the ex-earl of Cloudsdale . Formerly, Soul Silver was small, with wings atrophied. He was born with tiny wings making him unable to fly properly and having earned him many Cloudsdale Falls. Fortunately for him, he had a good soul to watch over him. But his growing frustration, he sought a way to muscle his body and his wings without becoming a mountain of muscles. He turned to the dance, drawing inspiration from the complex plans of storms made by his father. Thus, without being able to participate in the realization of these, he could repeat the gestures and dance the latter with grace. He remained blank flank until the age of 28 years, a terrible shame for a member of the nobility. He has suffered the ridicule of some and the contempt of his family ...

Possessions
A kimono for all circumstances.
A pair of earrings with blue chains.
Shoes.
Sewing material.
A Storm factory (inheritance.)
The crown of his father (inheritance)

History
Cloudsdale, quoted from there the treetops and the mountains. Heavenly kingdom and homeland of the Pegasus of Equestria! Cradle of the weather and other rainbows ... Brrrr if you knew what lies behind a rainbow, you would tremble too. But let's go, we're not there to advertise to the competition ... IS NOT IT? And as we are in an abridged version, we will go to the basics. The first one that says it pleases it will end in the vats of color of our partner ... Too late! ~ In short our history begins 28 years ago in the magnificent quoted cloud! And what a better event than the birth of a little baby full of life! Born of high society, Silver was led one day to run the family business instead of dad. A position with important responsibilities for very little glory .. yes ... it seems that people are rarely happy to take a storm on their faces. But what do you want, our job is to make everything fart and the material damage does not concern us very little. It's all work! Are you aware of the amount of energy and manpower needed to produce such masterpieces? As much as to say that all these artists need to rest after the show. It was in this universe that Silver was going to grow and ... flourish? Yes but here, our little pegasus begins badly his life since to the great stupor of his parents, the nice cherub is born with wings atrophied ...

Catastrophe ... a family drama that my father struggled to recover ... yes ... this young pegasus was me ... How would the future of their family be assured if his heir did not, was not able to exercise their complex art? A wall rose between me and my entourage ... My Handicap prevented me from flying and following his path ... or that of his peers. So I had to content myself with observing the world fly and twirl around me without being able to take part in this aerial dance. But far from putting it aside, the master of the Storm factory took his son to meetings, especially those where he met the leaders of the Rainbow factory. It was there that I became acquainted with the son of this illustrious family. A pegasus with plumage multicolored and personality equally rich in color. His energy and his extravagance impressed me and intimidated me ... And made me very angry. How dare you shake your joie de vivre under my nose? It was at first a visceral contempt that I felt towards him ... But it was so insistent ... All the endurance of this world could not be right to the whims of diva of Heart Gold, heir of the Rainbow Factory. Over the years, I learned to appreciate his company, at least I was a little less alone and understood how severe and rigorous my father was to bear, he who carried an inheritance at least as imposing as mine. I admired his ease, his ease in making friends, I envied those qualities which made him shine above everything like the sun .... And I jealoused him. The more I watched him from my cloud and the more I hated him ... Contrasting feelings that a young pegasus busy and unable to fly had a hard time mastering. And so I seldom noticed the attention I received.

But I am neither worthy nor capable of doing so. Then I continue to dance this step of two alone. I jump from cloud to cloud, fear in the stomach to fall and crush me. Fortunately for me, Heart was never far away, and to my annoyance he took a cunning pleasure in carrying me from cloud to cloud like a grotesque fluff of flesh and feather. So, an unhappy day, I exploded ... And full of horror was the acquisition of the cutie mark of my childhood friend who triggered my anger! It was the ultimate affront, the cruel recall that sounded like the death knell of our friendship. I could not even follow him under these conditions. I was the last of my generation on the blank side ... And without knowing the family drama that had just touched his family the same day, I let my frustration over him in a purely selfish act, realizing only too late who was plotting himself by not seeing him reply ... Humiliated and terribly ashamed of having fought on my comrade I was isolating myself in my ivory tower ...

Go Up