OC: Obsidia Lumhardt

Started by Obsidia, 2017 Sep 15, 17:33:24

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Obsidia

2017 Sep 15, 17:33:24 Last Edit: 2017 Sep 15, 17:54:12 by Obsidia Reason: Text organizing
Name: Obsidia Lumhardt
Type: Unicorn
Talent: Spooky Creation

Cutie Mark (needs to be refined some, but this is the basic form)

Mother (Unicorn): Midna Starshine
Father (Pegasus): Silent Skys

Obsidia has a permanent, drooping tired-eye look with an eye-bag. This is because she has a habit of staying up for days on end working on experiments in her basement lab.

A large scar remains on the right side of her face where an eye used to be. Many ponies find it super gross, so it is usually covered by her mane, but can sometimes be seen if viewing from the left side of her face.

BIO

As a filly, Obsidia lived within a bustling city with her mother, and attended a standard school for ponies. Growing up, she acquired a strange love for experimenting through magic and potions. It was upon her first successful creation ( a spider pencil that can write for you ) that she received her mark. Excited, she burst into school the next day to show everyone. However, she was received with mixed results. Many, including friends she once new, feared her creation (i mean.. come on.. it's a living pencil with spider legs), while a few others found her talent cool.

Her school life pretty much changed thereon after. She lost old friends, made a few new ones, and enjoyed herself the most around the time of Nightmare Night, where her talent was used at it's fullest (her classes always had the best decorations).

Later on, in her final year of magic school, an experiment went awry. While testing new substances, an overreaction occurred, causing a huge explosion in her home lab (a small basement room her mother and father built for her). The explosion caused many things to shatter around her, including her safety goggles, resulting in the loss of her right eye.

Upon graduation, she moved out to find a home for herself, and for a new adventure. After near a year of traveling and sight seeing, she stumbles upon an abandoned cottage in the woods, just outside a village, with a small, mysterious graveyard out the back. After investigation and deciding that no one had physically lived there for years, she claimed the house as her own. However, she would soon realize the house was not as uninhabited as she thought.

While giving the home and graveyard some much needed TLC, she befriends a ghost pony who had been haunting the place. Fantasma, she learned, was an earth pony who once resided in the home herself. In fact, her headstone could be found within the small graveyard!

Obsidia still lives in the cottage with her ghost friend, and even made new friends over the few years she has been there. A trio of bat pony siblings, Harvest ( Vesta) Moon and her twin brothers, Wax and Wane. Vesta tends a family pumpkin patch while her brothers are fortune tellers. The five of them band together every nightmare night to create the best haunted house run in their region.

**Note: Her father lives away from home most of the time, working as a night guard in Canterlot.
**Fantasma belongs to a good friend of mine. Trio bat ponies belong to me as well. All art was created by me!

!! Parental names were created on the spot for the sake of names. If they copy any preexisting names, it is by complete coincidence, and i apologize in advance.
Obsidia Lumhardt

Go Up