Go Down

FeverishPegasus

It was an easy bake oven.

"Wha?"
What is this 'happiness' others speak of

Super sayian pony

SCIENCE!!

Gamepaw

Game slowly plodded over to the toy oven and sniffed it, it smelled like food. Old food, but food.

LilySong

"Oh," said Cloud, stopping for a few seconds to think through everything. Suddenly she realised that she was alone and everyone had moved on. She ran to catch up to them, but ran the wrong way. Trying to find where they were by the sounds of their voices, she was stopped by a giant snake hanging right in front of her. So of course, Cloud did the most logical thing anyone in that situation could have done - she screamed.

FeverishPegasus

Potato heard the scream, and figured that there was something wrong. However, the food in the easy bake oven would not go to waste.

He yanked the food out and gave it to Game, and then ran off with the easy bake oven.

It wasn't very heavy, but if he threw it fast enough, it could serve as useful projectile.

He ran with the oven to where the source of the scream was, and saw the snake hanging in front of Lily. Potato wasn't fantastic at throwing, but he'd played a bit of hoofball as a foal, so when he threw the easy bake oven, it sailed straight for the snake's face.

Gamepaw

Game's ears dropped as the scream reached his sensitive ears but he was quickly distracted by the appearance of food. Albeit it old food but to the pudgy canine food was food and he would eat it all anyway.

Super sayian pony

*Jasper covered her ears as the scream reached her and watched Potato run off with the item she found*

SCIENCE!!

LilySong

(Sorry for holding everyone up, school started a few weeks ago so I haven't been able to be as active as I would have liked. I hope to be more active though now that everything is calmed down.)

Cloud dropped to the ground and covered her head when she realized something was coming. She then heard a loud thud and started shaking, thinking, Oh, great! Now something even bigger has come to eat me! Stuck firmly within this mindset, she decided it was best to just curl up into a ball and await her fate.

Aqua Fire

2016 Dec 06, 20:39:02 #128 Last Edit: 2016 Dec 06, 20:48:13 by Aqua Fire
Name: Raptor
Species: Changling
Type: Wild Animal
Description/Personality: Found by poachers, they captured the young changeling, they named him raptor, because that's the form that he usally takes. They sold him to a wild life watcher, who was fired not long after they got Raptor. He changed forms a lot, but he mostly was a raptor.
Visual Description/Pictures: basically what a normal changling looks like.
Raptor form:
Hey, look. I have a deviantart. Come check it out. My DeviantArt

Gamepaw

(Join in whenever Aqua)

Game devoured the food instantly and managed to watch as the pony threw the easy bake oven at the snake and managed to make it retreat back into the forest, allowing the overweight wolf, cat and pony to rest for a short while.

Aqua Fire

Raptor saw a wolf-a very big wolf, I might add//sry//-and went up to it. Before he did, he changed into a raptor. [glow=blue,2,300]Hello. I'm Raptor.[/glow]

Gamepaw

Game stumbled backwards and fell into the space between the seats of the vehicle, startled by the sudden appear of the dinosaur looking creature.

Wiggling helplessly the wolf was trapped in the console of the car.

Aqua Fire

[glow=blue,2,300]Oh, I'm so sorry! Let me help you up.[/glow] Raptor said, holding his claw out for the wolf to grab.

Gamepaw

Game took the claw cautiously and was lifted back onto the seat he managed to fill, staring at the dinosaur creature. Game, nodded a quick thank you but was still unsure about Raptor, a creature that size and that sneaky would have no issue catching up to his own pudginess.

Aqua Fire

[glow=blue,2,300]Your welcome.[/glow] Raptor said, as he climbed a tree. When he was hidden from the wolves sight, he decided to change into a hawk, to keep an eye on the wolf, like his own guardian angel. When he needed help, Raptor will change into the animal for the job.

Gamepaw

Game was confused and somewhat scared, the dinosaur seemingly becoming invisible when they entered the tree. The wolf knew it could come down at any time and get him.

Super sayian pony

*Jasper, confused by what had just happened, decided to get into the vehicle with the wolf*

SCIENCE!!

Aqua Fire

Raptor took off, and kept an eye on the wolf.

FeverishPegasus

The snake screeched and ran away.

The adrenaline Potato had felt earlier wore off, and he quickly realized that he'd only been a pony from the start, at odds with the universe. Terrified at what he'd just done and what could've happened, he rushed to the jeep and shut the door behind him. Eyes white with fear.

Gamepaw

Game tilted his head at the pony, wondering what was wrong with them. The pudgy canine tried to get over the the center console to get to the pony to nuzzle them but was trapped on one side by his stomach.

Go Up