Smolrussia Kopytova
Starfire Dream
Strawberry Genesis
Sunlight Crusader
Vanilla Coffee
Vapor Sky
Wind Spray

Spoiler: Sweet and Elite Hide and Seek Screenshots - April 6th 2022 • show
Chinese Mainland has a slow access, often times out of time, the game often loses connection, and has a very high packet loss rate, with a delay of about 300 milliseconds. However, the surrounding areas of Chinese Mainland, such as Japan, Russia and Taipei, will not have this problem (attached with test screenshots) (is this the problem of the Great Firewall in Chinese Mainland?) :l
Quote from: Saint?_I_Think_NOT on 2024 Apr 03, 09:11:52k so just found this out: phabricator was apperantly no longer being maintained since the 1st of jan in 2021, so how will we report bugs now? it's been two days and i'm still stuck in that bilding and i was wondering if you guys can make a new bug systum since the other one isn't working anymore and hopefluy get both me and others bugs fixed,

thx

We have an official discord with a channel dedicated specifically for reporting bugs. you can use that so the team will know about your problem soonest.
Blazing Donutglaze
Boopers
Cheryl Alves
Fair Mail
Kerfuffle
Lightning Blossom
Limeshine
Red Velvet
Shuffle Beat
Silver Lights
Starfire Dream
Windy Camo

Spoiler: SWEET AND ELITE HIDE AND SEEK SCREENSHOTS - MARCH 30TH 2024 • show

k so just found this out: phabricator was apperantly no longer being maintained since the 1st of jan in 2021, so how will we report bugs now? it's been two days and i'm still stuck in that bilding and i was wondering if you guys can make a new bug systum since the other one isn't working anymore and hopefluy get both me and others bugs fixed,

thx
idk if this still works but i'm stuck in the biding where the pegasi first spawn (like the school level of the bilding) and i can't get out, i've tried getting out of the shelf i'm stuck in but nothing i can do works,

I know i should be doing this by going onto the links but they're not working atm so i had to come on here and sorry if this cause's trubble.

ps: Edited for more info
I have a problem withe the quest "Removing Cookies and Browsing Data".
I am blocked with Wayward when i want to discuss with him the missing cookies.
All his dialogues "don't stomp so hard" go nowhere.
I even went to the NPC in Cantermore to fix the Quest but nothing: it's even make the bug worse.
Can you please fix this quest ?
Introductions / Re: How do I talk to a pony
Last post by Howitzer - 2024 Mar 26, 20:48:11
I'm not sure which problem you're trying to resolve, but if you're trying to travel to another location you'll need to click on the sign at the train station with the locations listed.
Andromeda
Blazing Donutglaze
Boopers
Cheryl Alves
Goldwing
Healing Lavender
Lemon Cloud
Lightning Blossom
Mantle
Marussia Kopytova
Murr Death
Shuffle Beat
Sky Storm
Starfire Dream
Star Dancer
Sunlight Crusader
Sweetie Bot
Thunder Sky
Windy Camo
Wind Spray

Spoiler: Sweet and Elite Hide and Seek Screenshots - March 23rd 2024 • show

Introductions / How do I talk to a pony
Last post by AddiYeet - 2024 Mar 26, 04:03:22
currently stuck on the first quest because idk how to talk to the person next to the stairs in canterlot
Pages 1 2 3 4 ... 10