Canterlot University (Jump-in!)

Started by ElectricAura, 2014 Oct 25, 01:07:52

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Jcfraven

'Lunar Sonata, and what about you?' She writes.

indigoEruption

"Ink Comet." He grunts, turning back around and pulling out some paper, scooting the book aside. He clumsily holds a pen, and begins to write a letter. He keeps Lunar's conversation sheet nearby to read it. "What do you do besides play music." He grunted at the mare, back still turned to her.

Jcfraven

2015 Jun 28, 06:57:40 #1322 Last Edit: 2015 Jun 28, 13:06:05 by Jcfraven
'Apart from music I relax, sometimes write a story or two, or hang out with those that tolerate my company.' She writes.

indigoEruption

"What kind of stories?" He finishes the letter, it disappearing in a lick of purple fire from his brooch. It's not all that dangerous. Just an item that let's him send letters to someone.

Jcfraven

'Primarily adventures, perhaps with some mystery elements. I also tend to make stories of my personal experiences, to forever mark its occurrence' She responds one more, writing.

indigoEruption

"Adventures, hm? I write about those too. I hope to someday share my stories about before I came to Equestria. Although I have a feeling they'll end up in the Fiction section. I don't blame them, honestly. " Miru commented. It seems writing stories has piqued his interest, making him a bit more talkative.

Jcfraven

'Before you came to Equestria you say? Sounds like stories worth telling.' She writes, curiosity evident in her face.

indigoEruption

Miru was about to speak, but a sudden untrustworthy man burst into the room with wild abandon, spitting a letter onto Miru and maybe stealing Miru's teabag jar. Gosh darn it he was possibly going to brew those later! He just sat there quietly after the fidgeting, wide eyed man left, closing the door surprisingly politely as he left...Oh, it sounds like he fell into the hole. Hm.
But that's beside the point. He got a letter with a wax diamond keeping it shut, and he just looked so irritated at it! He popped it open and read it while deciding to talk to Lunar some more.
"Yes...Maybe. If one could even understand what I was rambling about. Lands that were so brutal you'd think I went to the Underworld or something." He mused. He sounds like he MIGHT tell her a small bit of his adventures, but at the same time he doesn't wanna confuse someone who he just met and has to take care of till her leg is better.

Jcfraven

'A fascinating appetizer to the main course, do continue Sir Comet. Rest assured that there's little that would confuse me, I've done extensive research into a lot of outer-equestria, despite the fact most reading materials aren't able to imported, legally that is.' She writes, waiting.

indigoEruption

The letter burns up due to external shenanigans, much to Miru's irritation. He manages to save the pink wax diamond, putting it in a drawer with other diamonds...And cards from that same suit. Closes that obsession drawer.
"I assure you what I am about to say is not documented on this planet. I come from another realm, which me and three other friends were given as the 'ultimate reward' for beating a game that destroyed our original homeworld. This game was brutal, and timed. I made friends in that terrible world, and even finished making the Genesis Frog. The sacrifices, the butterfly effects...Skaia's clouds would only give me vague insight on what was to happen. But there was so much happening, not everything I needed to know what before me in my  dreams. For one, I had no idea my dream self ended up merging with my dead rabbit of a sprite when Prospit's chained moon was on a collision course for the Battlefield!" Alright this guy is starting to sound like a mad man maybe this was a bad idea.

Jcfraven

((Insert Long Paragraph I put but it never posted, and let's be happy that, in my sleep, I didn't accidentally post spam replies(I was typing a bunch of random characters in my sleep, I was freaking out when I woke up).))

'I see. That's actually truly fascinating, I'd like to hear more about this realm and the game itself, if possible.' She responds, jotting down notes.

indigoEruption

"Well, it all started about two, three years back. I had been out of high school for a year whenever the game came out. I was very different back then. I walked on two legs, and had hands. Well, I wasn't an Earth Pony, that was for sure. Ehehehe. I was excited for a game mostly cause I heard it was a great world builder. But wow I didn't know it meant literally! I remember being introduced to strange machines supposedly appearing out of nowhere,  having to work with what I had to improve myself. The meteor was in the sky, bright as a second sun. I knew it was locked onto my home. I remember I entered the medium right as I could feel the meteor's impending destruction threatening to cause my fleece to go aflame! Where I ended up next was no walk in the park either. I don't know if I should continue my stories, however. There's some things I feel you and many others shouldn't know." He mused, leaning back in his desk chair.

Jcfraven

'An anthropomorphic being, probably known as a human?' Sonata inquires.

indigoEruption

"I was indeed a human before, yes. Me and some friends were sent here whenever I abused my powers. Now we're sorta...Stuck here till I figure out how to teach a powerful magic user the abilities I once had. How to do that I have no idea." He confirmed. He fretted quietly, thinking of that ever present problem.

Jcfraven

'Interesting. I know of a few, yet know not a method of teaching what you knew within the realm you came from.' She writes, an apologetic look on her face.

indigoEruption

"It's alright. I didn't really expect you to know of a way. I mean, I died to obtain my powers. The fact there's people...Er...Ponies here that can do magic, a whole race of magical ponies, blows my mind. It honestly makes me jealous. I guess this is karma biting me on the butt, huh?" He chuckled out bitterly.

Jcfraven

'I can understand that, and seems like it. I'm willing to help you as much as I can.' She writes out to him.

indigoEruption

"You're very kind, Lunar, and I appreciate the offer to help me." He cooed lightly, a smile finally on his face. "I just need to figure out how to teach someone this magic with just words. That's my main problem." He explained. "Even a mind reader wouldn't be able to help me. I mean, they could try, but that would be like staring into the Green Sun!" He groaned. It was pretty clear the young male thought it was hopeless.

Jcfraven

'It's kind of like expressing emotion through words on a page, huh?' She states, knowingly.

indigoEruption

The lavender male nodded. "It's like saying 'hey, open up a hole to this certain dimension' without being able to give any other idea on how to do it, or how to describe the destination." He grumbled, fretting some.

Go Up