Canterlot University (Jump-in!)

Started by ElectricAura, 2014 Oct 25, 01:07:52

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Jcfraven

Sonata trots along, hearing nopony around. 'It's pretty silent here, I wonder wh-' She starts thinking, before tripping over something on the floor, leading her and her cello to crash to the floor, the cello hitting her in the process.

indigoEruption

Miru jumped a little at the loud sound, wondering which floor it came from. He decided to bring his toy with him, and peeked out of his room to investigate. Aaah, he's nervous.

Jcfraven

She lays on the floor, dazed, accidentally firing a magic blast with the remaining energy she has, creating a hole in the floor above, coincidentally being the floor of Miru.

indigoEruption

Miru screeches out of terror, somehow managing to land on his feet right by the fallen girl. Ah. His legs feel so numb. Ow. He stares down at the girl like a startled pigeon, one pupil able to constrict and focus on what he was seeing. He didn't understand, but he does know he was NOT happy about how this happened. At all.

Jcfraven

She looks at Miru, and somehow manages to write, using magic, 'Bring me to the Nurse, please.' before going unconscious.

indigoEruption

Miru frets some more, and goes off to fetch the nurse. Following the signs, he found the nurse's office in no time and informed her of what happened. He then brought the nurse to the fallen, 'asleep' mare.

Jcfraven

"Do you know what happened to her?" The Nurse inquires, checking Sonata's pulse and looking for wounds.

indigoEruption

"I can only assume her cello fell on her and she blasted the ceiling above her and made me fall. That's all I really know on the situation." He informed the nurse. Straight to the point. He wasn't all that shaken up by an event like this. Nor was he terribly worried.

Jcfraven

"Alright. Well, nothing appears broken, but she'll be in some pain. The cello banged her up a fair bit, including what I can only assume was a fall, judging by the weird floor formation a little bit away. Would you mind her being in your dorm, and keeping an eye on her? I know you're a relatively trustworthy student, from what I've seen and heard, Mr. Miru," She explains.

indigoEruption

"That's not my name." He utters in a cold tone, staring at the staff member. "My name is Ink Comet. My name on the list is smudged if that's what you believe it to be." He hissed out. He wasn't exactly nice, nor did he appreciate a nurse keeping an eye on him. He has yet to make his mark on this world...But when he does...Oh boy. "I will allow her to stay in my dorm for medical reasons." He growled, brows furrowed. Well, that personality certainly took a turn real fast.

Jcfraven

"I see. I trust that your anger towards me won't reflect on her, you seem to care about her, in any case," The Nurse states, getting up. "I'll be going then," She continues, trotting away.

indigoEruption

Miru is baffled by her words, sneering some. He makes sure the girl is still out cold, then checks the halls. Empty. Perfect. He proceeds to 'captchalogue' the cello, making it seemingly disappear. With the heavy instrument squared away, the earth pony with a sour nature lifted the mare, and carried her up the stairs. He put down some boards over the hole in front of his door for now, also from a 'mysterious source', and flopped her onto his unmade bed, it littered with various pillows, rabbit dolls, and squid dolls. Maybe a frog doll here and there. With the door closed, he deployed the cello in the corner to keep it off the floor and safe, fleece under that...Well. Needle bottom to keep it from messing up the floor. Various other dolls prevented the heavy instrument from slipping as well. With this all done, he at his desk, reading his book some more. This is nice, yes.

Jcfraven

A few hours later, Sonata wakes up to the unfamiliar surroundings. The first thing she notices is all the dolls, second she wasn't in her dorm, and third that she was in another dorm. She holds her head up and looks over at Miru, confusion plain on her face.

indigoEruption

Miru looked over his left shoulder, then over his right shoulder. "...You're up." Was all he had to say, no emotion clear on him due to the angle and his slightly curling mane obscuring many features of his face due to him looking over his shoulder. "This is my dorm. Nurse wanted you stay here. I wouldn't trust that nurse." He commented, returning to looking back down at the book on his desk. Miru didn't mean any harm. Well. Maybe a little, considering his vague origins calling back to a place of great trial and tribulation, and friends who shouldn't have joined them on their journey...Aaaah, Miru, or 'Ink' as he's known in Equestria, seemed lost in his memories at the moment. Whether they're good memories or not are up for debate.

Jcfraven

Sonata had a blank look on her face, levitating a piece of paper and writing on it 'Nice dorm, I suppose. I question what all happened though. You appear to not really want me around, so I'll take my leave if you wish.'

indigoEruption

"You shot a hole in the floor under me, I landed. Saw you. Got a nurse. Nurse told me for me to watch over you for a bit." He grunted. "I'm not a fan of having guests over." Short and sweet. To the point, this fellow is.

Jcfraven

She rolls her eyes and writes 'You're popular with the mares, aren't you? In any case, I'll be going now.' She writes, grabbing her cello and limping towards the door, opening it.

indigoEruption

"I don't care if I'm popular with girls." He fussed. "You're going to fall down the stairs if you try to leave. Or worse, the hole you made earlier." He objected to hear leaving, against both of their interests.  He might not enjoy company, but he knows better than to kick out a limping horse that probably won't be able to carry a heavy instrument with a lame leg. "Just...Just stop moving and rest. Good grief!" He fussed.

Jcfraven

'I thought you wanted me gone? However, I'll adhere to that, as it appears I'm not going to make it too far.' She writes, getting back on the bed. 'Since we're stuck, how about we at least get to know eachother some? To pass the time and such?' She continues writing.

indigoEruption

Miru sits back in his chair, stressing out. "Yes. As long as that keeps you on the bed and resting and not hurting yourself further." He fretted. "Just...What is your name." He groaned, rubbing his left eye some.

Go Up