Digital Nightmare

Started by Super sayian pony, 2015 Aug 09, 08:34:27

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

TheCreeper3

He jumped slightly but maintained his compsure. His taill hissed at him again, but calmed down whn Prototype waved him off. Not exactly, I tend to wake up not remembering where I am oreven why a little too often
I have found both freedom and safety in my madness; the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us
OC's

The Shadow Storm

Storm sighed. Then it seems none of us know how we got here... Not me, not the Unicorn over there, and not you... May I ask your name? Mine is Shadow Storm
Make Us Whole...

*Walks out of the room* Nope.

Stryder221

"Excuse me?!" Illusion suddenly blurted out. "I was the one who found this place, thank you very much! Sailed across the sea, crashed the airship and these cats were the first things to find me! Don't know how I got here... Hmph!
He didn't seem all that alarmed at the rather monstrous looking pony. Either that, or he couldn't see said pony very well. He was on the other side of the spring, after all...
Oh, signature? Well, mine's G.I, no Joe at the end. Wait, that's not how this signature thingy works, is it?
Ah well, it's not like anyone pays any actual attention to these things; I'm sure it'll be fine.

The Shadow Storm

Wait... You remember? Did you happen to notice anything strange before meeting me?
Make Us Whole...

Stryder221

Sighing, Illusion stood up, walking over to the other end where the other two ponies were. "The arrangements I've made were a bit of a blur, to be sure, and... Huh, funny thing, I can't actually remember anypony that was on that airship... I don't even remember if there was anyone else... but there had to be... Weird."
Oh, signature? Well, mine's G.I, no Joe at the end. Wait, that's not how this signature thingy works, is it?
Ah well, it's not like anyone pays any actual attention to these things; I'm sure it'll be fine.

The Shadow Storm

Hmm...  I don't remember anything before waking up, but I'm pretty sure that I wasn't on an airship...
Make Us Whole...

TheCreeper3

He stood up and listened to the ponies bicker before cutting in I wander forests like this all the time. I just crash when I get tired on whatever looks most comfortable. All I can really say is that I don't remember falling asleep in the place I woke up in
I have found both freedom and safety in my madness; the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us
OC's

The Shadow Storm

So then... either we came here, and don't remember how, or something brought us here...
Make Us Whole...

Go Up