Client is now available to download!

Started by Ellowee, 2015 Jan 23, 02:47:29

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

goodponyplayer

Quote from: LovieHats on 2015 Jan 23, 10:18:03
Whenever I run the Windows Launcher and it finishes, it keeps saying that it's stopped working.

...Oh, applecakes.

not sure if its gon work, but try running it as administrator :P
Okay, listen to me... focus on it. What do i mean by it, you ask? idunno, but just focus on it..... there, way better :P

Lync Volan

Quote from: jaaasgoed on 2015 Jan 23, 10:14:00
I know, sometimes computers make you go  :P

But long story short, I think as long as the game is running I think you are going to be fine. Let the countdown continue!
"sometimes" more like MOST TIMES D: but ya let the countdown keep going :]

LovieHats

Quote from: goodponyplayer on 2015 Jan 23, 10:21:52
not sure if its gon work, but try running it as administrator :P

I'd do so, but i don't see an option for it...

Forgive me for being a noob :P

goodponyplayer

Quote from: LovieHats on 2015 Jan 23, 10:29:45
I'd do so, but i don't see an option for it...

Forgive me for being a noob :P

tried right clicking the game itself? it should appear the option for it... if it doesnt, right click it, then choose properties, then compabilities. there should be somthing like "execute this as administrator". check it. now, everytime you open the game, it will  run with the admin (ye gotta confirm it thou :P) hope its enough :3
Okay, listen to me... focus on it. What do i mean by it, you ask? idunno, but just focus on it..... there, way better :P

LovieHats

Quote from: goodponyplayer on 2015 Jan 23, 10:35:36
tried right clicking the game itself? it should appear the option for it... if it doesnt, right click it, then choose properties, then compabilities. there should be somthing like "execute this as administrator". check it. now, everytime you open the game, it will  run with the admin (ye gotta confirm it thou :P) hope its enough :3

I don't see the game anywhere on my laptop screen (where the background is).

Dark Silvergun

Hey guys,
when I try to download the Windows 32 bit version,
this message on the download page keeps popping up:

<i>Dangerous File Blocked

The file you attempted to download was determined to be dangerous. For your protection, MediaFire does not enable distribution of dangerous files.

Still have questions, or think we've made a mistake? Please contact support for further assistance.</i>

The 64 bit version is fine though.

goodponyplayer

Quote from: LovieHats on 2015 Jan 23, 10:44:03
I don't see the game anywhere on my laptop screen (where the background is).

right click the file itself....i think that since you downloaded it, it must be on your downloads files (unless you moved it to another place :P)
Edit:
or try downloading it again :P

Black Streak

I try to extract the 64 bit version for Windows, and I cannot extract the Win_x64_Data folder.

TheFawn

Quote from: Dark Silvergun on 2015 Jan 23, 10:46:37
Hey guys,
when I try to download the Windows 32 bit version,
this message on the download page keeps popping up:

<i>Dangerous File Blocked

The file you attempted to download was determined to be dangerous. For your protection, MediaFire does not enable distribution of dangerous files.

Still have questions, or think we've made a mistake? Please contact support for further assistance.</i>

The 64 bit version is fine though.

Do the dropbox below that one on the downloads page.  ^-^

Ellii

Black Streak

Quote from: TheFawn on 2015 Jan 23, 10:49:50
Do the dropbox below that one on the downloads page.  ^-^
Well, that one says the server is busy.

TheFawn

Quote from: Black Streak on 2015 Jan 23, 10:48:42
I try to extract the 64 bit version for Windows, and I cannot extract the Win_x64_Data folder.

What kind of computer do you have?

Ellii

Black Streak

Quote from: TheFawn on 2015 Jan 23, 10:54:36
What kind of computer do you have?
A computer that meets the requirements.

TheFawn

Quote from: Black Streak on 2015 Jan 23, 10:56:05
A computer that meets the requirements.

I didn't ask that.  :l Do you have windows 7 or 8, or something.

Ellii

Black Streak

Quote from: TheFawn on 2015 Jan 23, 10:59:14
I didn't ask that.  :l Do you have windows 7 or 8, or something.
I have a Windows 8.

Brotherbeam

Both 32 bits aren't letting me download it. One is determined to be dangerous, and the other was disabled for too much online traffic. I never really understood the difference of 32 vs 64. Is the performance going to be any different?

Black Streak

LovieHats

Quote from: goodponyplayer on 2015 Jan 23, 10:47:45
right click the file itself....i think that since you downloaded it, it must be on your downloads files (unless you moved it to another place :P)
Edit:
or try downloading it again :P

I didn't see it in my downloads folder, and i don't see it whenever i download it again. Do I have to save it?

(pffft i'm sounding so dumb forgive me)

TheFawn

Quote from: Black Streak on 2015 Jan 23, 11:04:29
Here are the errors that I get:

Hm, I don't know what to tell you for this.  >.<

Ellii

goodponyplayer

Quote from: LovieHats on 2015 Jan 23, 11:07:30
I didn't see it in my downloads folder, and i don't see it whenever i download it again. Do I have to save it?

(pffft i'm sounding so dumb forgive me)

hehe, dont worry bout it... lets see... try downloading it again, but instead of only clicking it to run, try opening the folder that its downloaded in (on the arrow next to the file, if you are on chrome).
not sure if im good enough to help, peraphs theres better people out there. but ill help till i cant help anymore :P

Dark Silvergun

Thanks TheFawn,
but it seems the other link is locked up with too many people trying to download it at once.

However,
the 64 bit version works up to the start up point,
which means the game at least doesn't crash,
that was my primary concern,
and that hurdle has been removed,
so I'm off to a good start at least.

Go Up