MLP Yugioh

Started by Agent: Everfree, 2013 Aug 16, 17:02:42

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Agent: Everfree

So i wanted to call out some yugioh fans here, i haven't found a thread yet on this subject.

so am asking if you use Yugioh Card maker and if you have made any MLP cards. and a long time ago i played a card maker tournament were you would make a fair deck on anything like games, shows and stuff like that. so many we could have some fun games like it but making some MLP card but for now just post them up to have a look and see what you make

here are some ideas

Just for fun

Ryo_D_Disk

Since this is A Yugioh based thread I think everyone would tell me off if i didnt leave at least one comment here, though i must confess there have been other threads like these but most were cleared out a long time ago leaving only one thread on dueling in the thread games

However thats an entierly difrent subject as for card makers, eh honestly I dont much care for them, and with a real MLP cardgame in the works, I dont really feel myself changing to design more cards

As for ponyfide intros I may post some I found when i search through my files to get them

But hey the dueling pony cant exactly not make an apearance every now and again

Dark Hooves

I second that Ryo, I rather wait for the actual game than mess around with an imitation. Good idea though, keep up the work.
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

Go Up