MLP Birthdays (Updated)

Started by Billow Pillow, 2013 May 03, 17:05:21

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Billow Pillow

2013 May 03, 17:05:21 Last Edit: 2013 May 06, 14:21:33 by Lyra Heartstrings
Greetings, and Salutations everybody! Today while browsing through Equestria daily i found something that really sparked my curiosity and made me to start to wonder! This was the confirmation that today was Pinkie Pie's birthday (May 3rd) which in all aspects is rather exciting! But my question is now is when are the other characters birthdays, or do they even have birthdays yet, and if not when would their birthdays be?  I do apologize if this is the wrong section, or a bad topic to discuss; But i am rather curious, and i'd wish to know.   Link here

Known Birthdays: (Note: Credit to vmpslushie for figuring out Zecora / Cheerilee and Matilda's Birthday)
Spoiler: more information • show
Quote from vmpslushie: If today's Pinkie's birthday, then according to "A Friend in Deed", Cheerilee's birthday was 75 days ago, Zecora's birthday was 76 days ago and Matilda's next birthday is in 132 - 75 = 57 days. Assuming that Equestria uses the Gregorian calendar, we now know..

Spoiler: Colgate Information • show
Established and placed on the same birthday as the founder of the colgate company.   William Colgate (January 25, 1783 - March 25, 1857)

Spoiler: Big Mac Information • show
Big Mac seems to have a similar reasoning for his birthday.  His birthday was established on the same day as John McIntosh (August 15, 1777 - ca 1846)

Spoiler: Rainbow Dash Information • show
Essentially to me this one seems unlikely given the circumstances it's based on.  As they determined her birthday simply on the release date of (Rescue at Midnight Castle) which was then re-made into (Firefly's Adventure) Firefly being the pony in which RD is based on.  This apparently holds significance, as the special was renamed after firefly, meaning the first release should celebrate Rainbow's Birthday.  Personally i'm not 100% about this, but based on the rumors about the Mane Six's ages this does match up with Pinkie Pie, making RD the second youngest.  Her personality does seem fitting under the Zodiac sign of Aries.  But i digress, as none of this is actually canon and just seems like speculation.

Colgate / Minuette - January 25th
Zecora - February 16th
Cheerilee - February 17th or 18th
Rainbow Dash - April 14th
Gummy - May 2nd
Pinkie Pie - May 3rd
Matilda - June 29th
Big McIntosh - August 15th
Lyra Heartstrings - September 1st
Derpy Hooves - October 25th
Senpai Notice me

LOE Craft: Here
My OC: Here
Dragon Cave Click Meow.

HerpyDooves

This is really interesting. I love how everyone is figuring out their birthdays through allusions. lol

Dark Hooves

so if Rainbow Dash is an aries what about the others
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

Billow Pillow

I honestly have no idea.  :nod:
Senpai Notice me

LOE Craft: Here
My OC: Here
Dragon Cave Click Meow.

Go Up