Today's Smile

Started by Little Judas, 2012 Aug 16, 20:12:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Pipkin

I was working on a picture while sitting on skype(Well technically i'm tracing someone else's sketch with credit going to them, which I don't like making a habit of, in fact this will be a first time for me).  I got the outline done already, but I work in almost 4 hours so i'll wait till tomorrow to color it.

I don't like the idea of tracing other people's art, even if they encourage you to, but I just couldn't resist the awesomeness!!

Don't ruin the surprise Chris  :P

Julius

My day... My day was like a roller coaster ride. :/

It started out slow, going uphill as I finally started to watch E3 videos this afternoon, enjoying the greatness to come... Early in the evening though, everything just... Went downhill... Mom got angry at me and forbid me from sleeping with my giant dog plush because she wants it in the Livingroom as decoration... The same giant dog plush I love to snuggle with every night and every nap...

Then, something special that I had been waiting for through the entire week ended up not happening... This right here just... Bummed me out horribly. A good day turned into something awful for me. I didn't even get to workout today. ono

However... Seeing me bummed out like that worried a certain somepony that I love... And thanks to her adorable self, I started to smile again. This was very heart warming for me... It meant a lot. :)

Finally, I had some Lemon Pie and some Apple Pie, followed by the rest of the E3 footage. Oh dear, this year's E3 was one of the best I've seen, If not the best ever! :D

I am definitely excited now, and I can now see why the Internet agrees... Nintendo and Sony kicked flank, Microsoft became the idiot that everyone hates... lol
Purr~

Little Judas

I found the perfect gift for my fathers birthday.
--> A ticket to see the WK Biljart Driebanden
(translations World Championship Three-cushion billiards)
Thanks to Julius for my OC. (see the avatar)

Let it fly in the breeze and get caught in the trees, Give a home to the fleas, in my hair
A home for fleas, a hive for the buzzing bees, A nest for birds, there ain't no words
For the beauty, splendor, the wonder of my hair

Bravo 658

Green eggs and ham! :3

Angels Breath2

Smile of the day having the most wonderful charming loving caring man ever in this world and talking to him on the phone hearing his voice I love you dark hooves you're my baby  <3 <3

Julius

Hahahahahah! It appears the last word of my signature was changed last night after a couple of weeks having that signature. lol

Remember guys, be Muffins. :]

You guys know me so well. :P
Purr~

The Wandering Magus

I like that I am able to be online today :)
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Chrisgotjar

Finally put up a Facebook banner

Spoiler: show
You appear to be reading a signature my good sir/madam.

Pipkin

Quote from: Julius on 2013 Jun 16, 17:06:53
Hahahahahah! It appears the last word of my signature was changed last night after a couple of weeks having that signature. lol

Actually, it's been a couple weeks now....I wondered how long it would take for you to notice  :P
(Actually, I thought you changed it yourself)

I know it sounds weird, but I love driving in particularly severe weather, perhaps it's the meteorology side of me coming out, that was my focus in school until GR.11 Chemistry  :l
If I had more gas and more of a notice I would have chased a storm that came though a little while ago that triggered tornado warnings and unconfirmed reports of a touchdown, it kinda sucked because I knew nothing about a storm coming and I was actually 20 minutes from Grand Bend at the time where the supposed touchdown happened :(

Julius

2013 Jun 16, 22:10:58 #2769 Last Edit: 2013 Jun 17, 03:04:20 by Julius
Quote from: Pipkin on 2013 Jun 16, 21:33:57
Quote from: Julius on 2013 Jun 16, 17:06:53

Actually, it's been a couple weeks now....I wondered how long it would take for you to notice  :P
(Actually, I thought you changed it yourself)

Odd... I honestly saw the original like two days ago... o.O

Post Merge

Sipping tea with a lovely friend while having a lovely conversation on a lovely rainy night means that I am in pretty lovely mood tonight. ^-^

Wouldn't you say it's lovely, Butt? :)
Purr~

The Wandering Magus

woke early enough to do stuff xD
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636

Pipkin

Banana chocolate muffins for lunch :P.  I'm also hoping to finish 2 pictures today, the second one is full of first time attempts, 1st true artwork done on a tablet, first time using paint tool sai(i'll still color it in inkscape unless I find an easier way of using pts to color, so far i don't), and first time drawing Derpy.  i'm also happy I didn't lose all my work from last night, considering I spent almost 3 hours trying to touch up the outline  X3

The Wandering Magus

glad you were able to save something x3

good food, good internet :]

Pipkin

While I was at my parents yesterday sitting on my laptop my niece comes over, looks at my screen and....using her outside voice, yells, hey, I like ponies too!  I like that blue one, while pointing at Rainbow Dash.(I was on the forums, she saw my avatar, lo)  I don't think anyone in the room who didn't know I was a brony(my sister/brother in law) noticed luckily...but we sat together on the couch and looked at pony art :D

I'll get her to like Pinkie Pie yet!  I think she's close  ovO

ArtVeigar

People in Brazil are finally ACTING! Thousands of people are going on the streets to protest against the polititians and their actions and decisions only good for themselfs. If you want to know more about it, just watch this video:

Hopefully, things will change. And for the first time in my life, i'm starting to be proud of being Brazilian.
#changebrazil

Book Smarts

Made it to work on time  :D

PrincessButton

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2013 Jun 17, 23:58:38
Made it to work on time  :D
That's always a good thing.  X3
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

ArtVeigar

Well, I ended up being better in my calculus final than I had expected... Like 4x better... And I'm still wondering how I did it....

TCDubstep

Personal record for holding my breath underwater, 3 min and 27 seconds

Very hard to do, almost passed out, but I had to beat my other record of 3:01  :l

Jenzy

Quote from: TCDubstep on 2013 Jun 18, 22:01:48
Personal record for holding my breath underwater, 3 min and 27 seconds

Very hard to do, almost passed out, but I had to beat my other record of 3:01  :l

I would die... X3

Go Up