What Kind Of Brony Are You?

Started by GoldenTerrabyte, 2013 Jul 26, 10:56:40

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

GlassMirror

2013 Sep 21, 22:49:39 #40 Last Edit: 2013 Sep 21, 23:01:28 by GlassMirror
ok. Truth time!

1. I am not a Brony... or Pegasister, i'm just a business woman to be trying to create a mlp fim OC, and I did, and I love Relic.
2.that does not mean I don't like MLP FIM. I do, but I don't really spend the rest of my life days on it.
3.So you can just call me... a girl of just LIKES MLP FIM because of the funniness and Fluttershy.
4. so yeah that's it, I don't care if you say i'm a Pegasisiter though since I like MLP FIM and all.  0:)

I despise the other MLP's though, and I will never like them :I

but I hope everyone is still enjoying my existence here! I just want everyone to have a good time!  ^-^

ArtVeigar

I've watched every episode so far, and I'm always on youtube listening to brony music. I have even gathered a bunch of music in two playlists so far, about 360 songs. I also love to roleplay, actually participating in 4 RPs in this forum. I love to think and discuss theories about the world of MLP, and I'd love to read more fanfics if I had time. I've read only one, and it was one of the best thing I've ever read in my life.
I'd love to have some merchandise, but there is no place that sells them nearby, and I don't want to buy them online yet. I also browse pony fanart on EQD and DA whenever I'm bored, and I'd love to be able to draw some ponies, or make some music, or to be part of the artistic branch of this fandom in anyway. One day, maybe.

Mr.Darkling

Depends on people's definition of the title "Brony."
To some I'm not a Brony at all and to others I am.

Personally I don't consider myself one but I do watch the show and have shown in the past my ability to draw a Pony (in the style of the show) which resulted in making my own little quirky "Ponysa."

Brony to me is someone who goes that extra mile and preaches the show to everyone they lay eyes on.
"Man is a make-believe animal, he is never so truly himself as when he is acting the part"

GoldenTerrabyte

Quote from: Mr.Darkling on 2013 Sep 26, 09:21:14
Depends on people's definition of the title "Brony."
To some I'm not a Brony at all and to others I am.

Personally I don't consider myself one but I do watch the show and have shown in the past my ability to draw a Pony (in the style of the show) which resulted in making my own little quirky "Ponysa."

Brony to me is someone who goes that extra mile and preaches the show to everyone they lay eyes on.
You're a brony to me. To me, brony is nothing more than someone who likes and watches the show. And I love drawing them too. (click the art link in my sig to see!)
I'm back

Sweet Dew

I watch the show, own 5 pony toys, i read mlp-related fanfics and videos, tons of them actually.
I have some friends that are pegasisters, we discuss the show and talk about out OCs.
There's also a soon-to-be brony who is a close friend of mine, i managed to persuade him into watching the show.

Flagwaver

I am actually a Creative, going by the "Meet the Bronies" archetypes.  My specific genre is writing.  Besides being a published author, I also churn out Star Wars fan fiction and am taking my first crack at MLP fanfic starting the 1st.  Well, I'm getting my toes wet with a year-long journal crossover between the two (look to my signature thread after the 1st for the link).

While I do not own any of the actual figures, I do not really plan to, either.  Not because I dislike them, only that they are not truly that accurate.  On the contrary, I am looking to purchase the miniature figures because they at least look like the drawn characters do.  I just hope they do the same (miniatures) for Equestria Girls as I love the animation style there (but absolutely abhor the current figures).

GoldenTerrabyte

I don't collect figures, because I like to play with things, but figures are always permanently trapped in a single pose. I like to move the legs and stuff, which is why I prefer plushies to figures.
I'm back

Ramisha

Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2013 Dec 05, 15:12:40
I don't collect figures, because I like to play with things, but figures are always permanently trapped in a single pose. I like to move the legs and stuff, which is why I prefer plushies to figures.

Exactly! I always played with plushies with my friend... we made them jump over obstacles, lie down, sit... whatever.... much better than the forever standing plastic toys.

GoldenTerrabyte

And usually with their head perpetually turned to the side.
I'm back

Ramisha

2013 Dec 06, 15:48:44 #49 Last Edit: 2013 Dec 06, 15:51:30 by Ramisha
Yeah.... I always felt kinda sorry for them...
And I had lots and lots of toys when I was little... I couldn't decide which one to sleep with! Sometimes I made them little beds.
Oh, and the teddy bear I always carried around! She was kinda my best friend. I named her Sara. My mum even made an outfit for her... I pretended she practised karate... She was the best, she was even better than black belt so I have her black clothes!
And my dog plushie, his name was Ricky and my friend's was Domino, we pretended they were real and that we were secret agents.

GoldenTerrabyte

That's cool. It's not every day you hear about people who play with toys in such a way. Sometimes I listen to my iPod and make the them dance to the music.
I'm back

Ramisha

Now I only play on the computer.... lol
I had four of those LPS toys and I pretended they were a band because my brother was playing guitar hero lol I sait it's Pet hero... wow now that I think about it I was pretty stupid as a kid

Syphor

What kind of brony am I?  (Saw it and was interested in seeing the posts)
Hmm... well I have seen each episode, can't draw ponies, and can't do music.  So that would leave animator right?  And yes I'm testing out animations and already people say I'm pretty good for a first time user.  I have mostly animated RD and Twilight until I get my oc in.  Well that's really it, animators for the win (LivingTombstone is an exception)
I used to hate MLP, now I don't.  Who cares what others think, they are just weak minded.  Bronies have conventions, what do haters have?

lemongrass

I love drawing ponies! I'm not as good as Ramisha but I think I'm ok :)

Ramisha

Quote from: lemongrass on 2013 Dec 09, 16:06:00
I love drawing ponies! I'm not as good as Ramisha but I think I'm ok :)

Oh stop it you  X3 don't worry, just draw a lot of ponies and you'll improve! It's really not that hard.
Oh, and I recommend GIMP for drawing, it's free and really cool. You can use layers to organise things  :D

lemongrass

OOOH ok! The program I use has three layers, I'm always on my iPad so I use animation HD ;)
It's for animation but I use it for drawing and just have one frame! XD

Ramisha

Hehe! You should try animating then :)

lemongrass

I did try once but I failed... Badly... lol

alexandas

I'm more of all of them.  I have a large supply of merchandise, wear mlp related things literally everyday, watch the show, watch youtube videos and songs, read fanfictions, look at art, and I also make art and some fanfictions, I also roleplay.  So, yeah.  Oh, and I carry around a little pony figurine everyday at school!
[CENTER][/CENTER]
I'm probably not here, but If I am, call me moon rabbits.
This is for you, guys: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=10581.msg878328#msg878328
:ajshifty::-3 (bloomberg)

White Shimmer

I think, i am mostly a "online brony". Except one
little picture of fluttershy i have all my accounts, pictures and
texts online or at least on my computer and i am always online,
if i can. But that means too, that i am the fastest pony ever if
somepony needs a picture, a video or anything else  B)

Go Up