Rainbow Power

Started by Glimmer Ray, 2014 May 17, 04:02:42

previous topic - next topic

Which one of the Mane 6 Rainbow Power designs (in season 5 episode 26) looks the best?

Twilight Sparkle
10 (25%)
Rainbow Dash
11 (27.5%)
Applejack
5 (12.5%)
Pinkie Pie
9 (22.5%)
Fluttershy
5 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Go Down

Rush of MLP

I feel as though they did the best design-wise with Twilight. They really brought out the regal aspect of her in my opinion.

Pinkie Pie and Applejack for me were a close second. They looked amazing, and I feel that the bow on Pinkie and ribbon on AJ really brought out the contrast in the best of ways.

Next were Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy. If they would have toned down there manes a bit, I would've liked them more, but it is what it is.

And my last place pony would be Rarity. The colors blinded me, the multiple tails really threw me off, the oddly shaped mane didn't do much to redeem her, and just overall she could've been "Rainbowfied" better. I do appologize to those out there that like her, but in this case, I must say her appearance could've remained the same as her original and would've been better in my opinion.

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Rush of MLP on 2014 May 23, 00:01:58
And my last place pony would be Rarity. The colors blinded me, the multiple tails really threw me off, the oddly shaped mane didn't do much to redeem her, and just overall she could've been "Rainbowfied" better. I do appologize to those out there that like her, but in this case, I must say her appearance could've remained the same as her original and would've been better in my opinion.

Pretty much everyone else I've seen who has said anything about Rarity's rainbowfication has said the same. I think they could've done something like make her tail more swirly.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Tiger

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2014 May 22, 23:23:24
Quote from: Tiger on 2014 May 22, 00:08:20
Spoiler: And, of course, tumblr people have to follow tumblr fads... • show

Trying to make a legitimate attempt to rainbowify somepony without making them look ridiculous is legitimately hard.

Awh, Tiger looks pretty rainbowfied! :3

awh thankies  X3

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Pending Storm

I like Rainbow Dash's Rainbow Power form.  It looks like she went Super Saiyan.
Feel free to check out my channel on YouTube, 'Pending Storm', for Let's Plays and funny game clips.

Go Up