Halo Reach

Started by Dark Hooves, 2013 Jun 27, 03:02:25

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dark Hooves

2013 Jun 27, 03:02:25 Last Edit: 2013 Jun 27, 11:35:22 by McSleuthburger
I just beat this game, it is soooooooooooooooooooooo awesome!  :3
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

Book Smarts

From playing Halo: Combat Evolved, it was a worthy prologue

CyanideInsanity

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2013 Jun 29, 01:24:04

No doubt about that, it was another great campaign from Bungie. A bit lackluster in the multiplayer department though. Still, it  was tons fun, and forge 2.0 was a great addition.
Sugarcup, I thank thee for the AWESOME avatar!
I like my weapons, how I like my music: Heavy and Metal!
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/CyanideInsanity

Blues-Music

I never had an Xbox but the halo games make me want one :D

Book Smarts

Quote from: CyanideInsanity on 2013 Jun 29, 04:04:00

No doubt about that, it was another great campaign from Bungie. A bit lackluster in the multiplayer department though. Still, it  was tons fun, and forge 2.0 was a great addition.

The class system, along with the different powers were actually kind of cool. It was funny when they added the run feature. Me and my friends were all shocked. Did anybody else have the same reaction?

TCDubstep

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2013 Jun 29, 08:22:50
Quote from: CyanideInsanity on 2013 Jun 29, 04:04:00

The class system, along with the different powers were actually kind of cool. It was funny when they added the run feature. Me and my friends were all shocked. Did anybody else have the same reaction?

Sprint didn't really impress me, as it took up the armor ability slot that I wanted armor lock in.
Then I discovered evade, it is still my personal favorite armor ability, I can go whatever direction I want extremely fast, without even looking in that direction. Sucks they took it out in 4 though

Go Up